Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly... No. I've been watching every new ep. Even though I didn't really want to watch Whispers after
    Spoiler:
    Vega was killed off...

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by lenas View Post
      out with keller, in with beckett, and they could go on forever.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know. All this talk about how the show is slowly going down because of Beckett or Weir.(I believe it had more to do with Teyla's random Baby and boyfriend) I believe that right now, with Teyla, Sheppard, Ronon, Woolsey, McKay and Keller, there team is better than ever now. They finally have solid leadership and they all seem to respect each-other.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
        MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

You guys have heard about the ralley right? ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
          sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I really hate it that they're taking out SGA. I was really hoping to see more of Beckett..

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
              Yeah... But I live in Florida, so I can't go. And I'm 17. So that doesn't really help either. But I would love to go, I only ever get to scream at concerts.

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                Yeah... But I live in Florida, so I can't go. And I'm 17. So that doesn't really help either. But I would love to go, I only ever get to scream at concerts.
                eh, kinda stuck in Anlaria's position here...... Other wise I'd be screaming my head off!! HOW DARE THEY!!!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

The show has definitely gotten better over time. I love the McKay / Sheppard interaction. I've enjoyed every episode in Season 5 except for Whispers.

I hope the rally will make something happen - like bringing the show back or a mini-series at least. Only having 1-2 movies isn't enough especially when they're talking about crossovers with SG1 cast. I love the Atlantis cast and would love to see more Lorne and Zelenka.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiiod View Post
                    I don't know. All this talk about how the show is slowly going down because of Beckett or Weir.(I believe it had more to do with Teyla's random Baby and boyfriend) I believe that right now, with Teyla, Sheppard, Ronon, Woolsey, McKay and Keller, there team is better than ever now. They finally have solid leadership and they all seem to respect each-other.
                    IMO it had more to do with the poor standard of writing, crap storylines and schoolboy showrunners and the fact that they were desperate to get their new baby Universe into production, so Atlantis had to go.

Comment

I dont understand about this all of a sudden SG Movie bussiness, do they think we are Rich or something for us to go buy DVD's everytime an Episode was aired but decided to turn them all into Movies for us to buy.

Im not a Super Duper Fan oh wow Stargate Nerd to go buy Movie versions of the Series just because MGM got lazy.

What must i do, Download these so called Movies now.

Just imagine when every TV Program decides to go directly to DVD Movies, we will have the American Strike all over again.

Comment

Cause we're not TPTB. If we were, we would have all the power! MUAHHHHAHHHA! We could kill them off... In the show anyway.
                        *grunts* More Power!
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          *grunts* More Power!
                          Yeah! Then we could do mean things to Kavnaugh! Or just leave him with TPTB.

sigpic
                          Sig by me!
                          My FanFic's

Comment

Okay, so a truck carrying produce had a wreck near my house, and though the food was fine, they couldn't sell it, so I got millions of lemons my parents gave me permission to send! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Send in the lemons...
                            Last edited by Carter1994; 15 September 2008, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Yeah! Then we could do mean things to Kavnaugh! Or just leave him with TPTB.
                              Yippee!
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
                                Okay, so a truck carrying produce had a wreck near my house, and though the food was fine, they couldn't sell it, so I got millions of lemons my parents gave me permission to send! MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Send in the lemons...
                                Hi ya all,

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and I too have lemons galore to send to TPTB! Keep up the good fight!

Cheers,
                                Patricia Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X