This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
    I'd just rather SGA last a few more years.
    I doubt SGA will last for 10 years like SG-1
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      I'd just rather SGA last a few more years.
      That's just the thing. I am not ready to give up on SGA yet. When SG-1 was cancelled it was not painful because I felt it was time. I mean very few shows last 10 years let alone 5.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        I doubt SGA will last for 10 years like SG-1
        I never thought it would but 5 years is just not enough IMO. I know it's more than most shows get but still.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          That's just the thing. I am not ready to give up on SGA yet. When SG-1 was cancelled it was not painful because I felt it was time. I mean very few shows last 10 years let alone 5.
          Well it hurt mainly because of how Sci-fi handled it not to mention I was really enjoying the new direction of the show but if SGA gets canned this year it would really hurt.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Do we know when the figures will be out? its just well didnt JM hint at last years numbers at the begining, or am i imagining that? its been realy quite on his blog, i was expecting it to be full of stuff concerning S&R.

I still dont think it will be canx even at 1.1 for the opener. Universe isnt ready yet, right? so what would they replace Atlantis with.
            sigpic
            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
              Do we know when the figures will be out? its just well didnt JM hint at last years numbers at the begining, or am i imagining that? its been realy quite on his blog, i was expecting it to be full of stuff concerning S&R.

I still dont think it will be canx even at 1.1 for the opener. Universe isnt ready yet, right? so what would they replace Atlantis with.
              Even if it is a 1.1 for live, it will likely get a 0.3 to 0.4 bump after DVR. People can stop saying it is an excuse since these numbers are counted and are important to the network. Yes, the network prefers live, but it doesn't mean DVR it is not counted or impotant.
              sigpic

Comment

well said

Even if it is a 1.1 for live, it will likely get a 0.3 to 0.4 bump after DVR.
                every s4 ep was able to add 0.2-0.3 after live +7, I don't think this has changed

People can stop saying it is an excuse since these numbers are counted and are important to the network. Yes, the network prefers live, but it doesn't mean DVR it is not counted or impotant.
                DVR IS important!
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  DVR IS important!
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

I have to tell you guys, the ratings for Season 5 have not even started or any of them released yet, and I already have a headache trying to explain things. MS, was even getting technical in the BSG forum.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have to tell you guys, the ratings for Season 5 have not even started or any of them released yet, and I already have a headache trying to explain things. MS, was even getting technical in the BSG forum.
                      you need a vacation
                      sigpic

Comment

well said

every s4 ep was able to add 0.2-0.3 after live +7, I don't think this has changed

DVR IS important!
                        what the frak is Live +7?
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

what the frak is Live +7?
                          a lot of people use DVR and watch the show during the following week (about 200,000-300,000 viewers during s4). live +7 is total viewers after 7 days of the original air date
                          sigpic

Comment

a lot of people use DVR and watch the show during the following week (about 200,000-300,000 viewers during s4). live +7 is total viewers after 7 days of the original air date
                            thx, and how do they count it?
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

thx, and
                              you're welcome

how do they count it?
                              what do you mean?
                              sigpic

Comment

I suppose he means how do they measure it.

Comment

Working...
                                X