No announcement yet.

Season 5 - Episodic Photography [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY!! more new pics. Thanks so much Andreas. Hurry up Season 5.
    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
    GateCon Attendee 2008
    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

woohoo great pics! thanks Andreas
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Thanks for the DV pics, Andreas!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
          Eight episode stills for 5.04 - THE DAEDALUS VARIATIONS have been added to the first post

woohoo kudos for the new pics and im really glad to see another new Pic Of Teyla
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
            Eight episode stills for 5.04 - THE DAEDALUS VARIATIONS have been added to the first post
            Hmmmm...nice.

Thank you so much, Andreas, for sharing!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the new pics. Sheppard is looking good!

Comment

Thanks for the pics...The pictures looking Great Can't wait to see the first episode of Season 5

Comment

MGM has passed along three gallery shots of Robert Picardo:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._gallery.shtml

The bad news: they also tell us that there are no new gallery shots for the rest of the cast, or the entire cast together this year. At least not so far, and if it hasn't happened by mid-June you can bet it won't be happening this season.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

thanks for the update Darren
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

What a shame that they are not able to make new team photos. I can't believe that they are so frugal and parsimonious. My faith is decreased in season 5.
                      Last edited by Platschu; 15 June 2008, 01:11 PM.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Thanks Darren. Too bad - I was hoping for new cast pics since last year's were so horrible (IMO of course).
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post

The bad news: they also tell us that there are no new gallery shots for the rest of the cast, or the entire cast together this year. At least not so far, and if it hasn't happened by mid-June you can bet it won't be happening this season.
                          Thank you so much, Darren.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for more new photos.

Perhaps NBCU/SciFi Channel are really feeling the money crunch from the current state of the general economy, and their own individual economies, to have not been able to provide more photography at this point.

And...I think I'd rather see what money they do have on the screen instead of publicity stills. As soon as the episodes air, we'll have plenty of screen caps.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Thanks Darren. Too bad - I was hoping for new cast pics since last year's were so horrible (IMO of course).
                            ^I agree they were horrible and the fact that they couldn't be arsed to get any new images of the rest of the cast for season five is deeply disappointing.

Comment

If they are standing in front of a white wall, than it can't be expensive. We don't need the photos be photoshopped. But it is strange that JM published better pictures than the official, which are not and will not exist, if they don't change their mind. I am disappointed, because if they don't have money to arrange such photo shooting for the electronic media, than they have serious financial problems.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post

Gah, MGm is cheap!

Comment

Working...
                                X