X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episodic before Promotional ?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Does Shep and Beckett dye their hair already? Cos it's greying if they don't, or what? Or just lighter?
      RDA dyed his hair for a while, or rather the studio probably said 'dye it' but then he finally went gray. I'm sure Flanigan has some gray, and in one of the photos of PM on JM's site, you can see gray in his beard, so no doubt has gray in your hair. Heck, I got my first gray hair when I was 20. Heredity, no doubt, but I blame work. Probalby wouldn't have any gray if I didn't have to work

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
        5.01 - SEARCH AND RESCUE - 9 Episode Stills

5.02 - THE SEED - 9 Episode Stills

Thanks for posting these. Keep them coming.

Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
        (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
        Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          RDA dyed his hair for a while, or rather the studio probably said 'dye it' but then he finally went gray.
          It was actually quite obvious that he dyed his hair in the early seasons I much preferred it when RDA went natural.
          I'm sure Flanigan has some gray, and in one of the photos of PM on JM's site, you can see gray in his beard, so no doubt has gray in your hair. Heck, I got my first gray hair when I was 20. Heredity, no doubt, but I blame work. Probalby wouldn't have any gray if I didn't have to work
          Lucky you I started going bald at 16 instead of going gray.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ouch, Mitchell.

Well, I'm not working and not grey...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Ouch, Mitchell.

Well, I'm not working and not grey...
              Yet.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yeah... I really should get a job...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I hate those cheesy Wraith sets so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
                    Ten episode stills for 5.03 - BROKEN TIES have been added to the first post
                    Awesome!

Thank you SOOOOOOOO much, Andreas!

Best wishes, Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
                      Ten episode stills for 5.03 - BROKEN TIES have been added to the first post
                      Thank you so much for these!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you Andreas....

Do you by chance have anything of Lorne available? Got a Lorne-loving friend who needs a bit of a cheer up

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

niiice thanks Andreas
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Ronon's dreads look fake.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

They are....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                                They are....
                                They shouldn't look fake.
                                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                                X