Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would make my day if Woolsey killed him, that would just be the funniest thing ever!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate-builder View Post
      It would make my day if Woolsey killed him, that would just be the funniest thing ever!
      Like Michael hangs himself after Woolsey tells him about protocol and the rules?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        I just want him to trip over a ledge in a Hive ship and fall to his doom. The End.
        LOL We've actually never had a major antagonist die by accident, that would be quite original and creative. Assuming fandom could be mature enough to realize that it wasn't a "lame" death just because our dashing heroes didn't slay him in an intense sword battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
          LOL We've actually never had a major antagonist die by accident, that would be quite original and creative. Assuming fandom could be mature enough to realize that is wasn't a "lame" death just because our dashing heroes didn't slay him in an intense sword battle.
          Are we talking about the same fandom here?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Are we talking about the same fandom here?
            I guess not. Oh well.

Comment

My guess is that Ronon will kill Michael based on pictures from The Prodigal showing Ronon and Michael fighting. I'm guessing that after Michael's impenetrable stun wall/bubble is created the team decides that the only chance they have is to goad Michael into letting one person through to fight him. Then after Ronon kills him the hybrids just say "We're free!" and the episode ends.

But I really hope this isn't what happens. I'm hoping that after Ronon is let through Michael beats him and the team has to think of something else now that Michael has another hostage.

Comment

I'd vote for Todd feeding on him!

Comment

there's already a topic like this - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=kill+michael

I think teyla will finally be the one to kill him,
                  Spoiler:
                  but I also think he'll find another escape route in "the prodigal".

Comment

Can I add someone else to the list, Brian?

I quite fancy Kanaan doing the deed, sacrificing himself in order to protect Teyla and his child.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out, naami.

I would have screamed at Brian, had I been the one to do it.

Isn't 3 threads about it enough? Nope, a fourth one is required. Or so it seems to me.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Thanks for pointing that out, naami.

I would have screamed at Brian, had I been the one to do it.

Isn't 3 threads about it enough? Nope, a fourth one is required. Or so it seems to me.
                        This is who should end his reign of Terror not necessarily killing him. Plus we need fresh threads, old ones just get outdated and should be locked from time to time.
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL@Keller and Woolsey.

For me, Carson or Teyla. In fact, I had an interesting scenario planned out in which they both kind of do it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            LOL@Keller and Woolsey.

For me, Carson or Teyla. In fact, I had an interesting scenario planned out in which they both kind of do it together.
                            LOL, I aim to please.

Also, lets hear your scenario, I am very curious.
                            sigpic

Comment

AHEM.....*clears throat*

TEYLA......That is all
                              sigpic

Comment

That desperate to get Teyla some screentime, that you will risk subjecting yourself to my Wra(i)th?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X