X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if Teyla can do it.

After S&R
    Spoiler:
    I see no hatred towards him in her eyes.

There was nice swallowing going on with both of them again, though.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I vote option 5!!! Michael must not die!

He should at least last for a few more seasons, anyway.

Comment

He can't die, he has to go to the 22nd century to take his new job as Chief Engineer of the NX-01 Enterprise, and die 10 years later.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I voted Teyla.

I'd like the scene to be reminiscint of the play fight scene in Michael but in full dressed leather gear for each. I'd like her to slit his throat and whisper in his ear (something) as he chokes on his won blood. Then I'd like to see her lick the blade and spit it out.

Oh and her parasite should be in the sidelines blowing bubbles, clapping and grinning at his mum.

Yes, that pleases me.
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
            I voted Teyla.

I'd like the scene to be reminiscint of the play fight scene in Michael but in full dressed leather gear for each. I'd like her to slit his throat and whisper in his ear (something) as he chokes on his won blood. Then I'd like to see her lick the blade and spit it out.

Oh and her parasite should be in the sidelines blowing bubbles, clapping and grinning at his mum.

Yes, that pleases me.
            I can see you have given this serious thought. A LOT of serious deep thought! what does it say about me that I agree?

(shame on you for calling her baby a parasite! Babies are wonderful inventions- they remind us we are mortal and have a sense of humor! )

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
              I can see you have given this serious thought. A LOT of serious deep thought! what does it say about me that I agree?

(shame on you for calling her baby a parasite! Babies are wonderful inventions- they remind us we are mortal and have a sense of humor! )
              UGH...I can't stand kids
              sigpic

Comment

Linda hate herself for she is or was a kid
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Linda hate herself for she is or was a kid
                  oh har-dee-har
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

Not much, I used to play a lot of DnD and other like games as a kid. There's a deep seeded impression of death and dominion on the mind after those types of games. I think it says that you're a person who takes initiative, support substantive female characters who like revenge, and you like to showcase your leather gear---all in all a woman after my own heart.

Meh. I don't like parasites. I, much like parents, have all the reason to dislike children. I used to be a school teacher, the horror stories those things put me through. What a nightmare?! They have master plans to usurp the adult authority and they know how to do it. Those little things made me paranoid.

On a last note, I couldn't take Teyla seriously when she was a Turducken. Actually her new name was Turducken when I'd discuss her.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Carson Beckett?

Carson was cloned by Michael and deceived as being the original Carson. He forced him to work on his Retro-virus and had to watch thousands of innocent people die and he could not do a thing about it.

or

Teyla?

Teyla was abducted by Michael who had an interest in the genetic makeup of her child. He also abducted Teyla's people and turned some of them into his Hybrids along with Teyla's life partner and father of her child Kanaan.

or

Sheppard?

Because Sheppard usually saves the day?

Ronon?

Ronon from day one has told Sheppard and co to kill Michael or stop these retro-virus games.

Mckay?

Hmmmm, maybe not.

Kung-Fu Keller?

I don't think so.

Richard Woolsey?

Well he could always bore Michael to death with protocol and talking about the rules.
                      sigpic

Comment

:: sniff :: Why does there have to be killing?

Barring the Team becoming nature-loving pacifists, Teyla?
                        sigpic

Comment

Does Lorne not exist to you?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Does Lorne not exist to you?
                            Nope, not for this thread. I would have to include Zelenka in that list as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

I just want him to trip over a ledge in a Hive ship and fall to his doom. The End.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                I just want him to trip over a ledge in a Hive ship and fall to his doom. The End.
                                LOL, fair enough.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X