This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
    Michael is the one I hope gets killed off. I have never liked his storyline and last season Teyla got dragged down into it.
    I completely agree with that. I've hated the Michael storyline from the very beginning. There's been times when it showed faint promise of developing into something better, but it's never panned out IMO, and I am completely tired of it, and of Teyla being his helpless hostage over and over and over again. I want to see her kill him. People have said Beckett should kill Michael - no, after what Michael's done to her and the Athosians, I think it should be Teyla.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      I completely agree with that. I've hated the Michael storyline from the very beginning. There's been times when it showed faint promise of developing into something better, but it's never panned out IMO, and I am completely tired of it, and of Teyla being his helpless hostage over and over and over again. I want to see her kill him. People have said Beckett should kill Michael - no, after what Michael's done to her and the Athosians, I think it should be Teyla.
      I agree that it should Teyla. Beckett doesn't quite have the courage to kill Wraith based on his character but Teyla's character and the treatment she has reciveied from Micheal, it makes sense if he was killed by Teyla.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

None. Enough with the killing off of characters. I get tired of characters being killed instead of developing the ones they have.
        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
        Individuality is freedom lived.
        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          What character should go?

"All of them!"

Than we can rename the show into Stargate : Wraith.

It would be good to see the Wraith developed.
          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
          Individuality is freedom lived.
          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1 View Post
            It would be good to see the Wraith developed.
            They should make a Wraith flashback episode. Todd could be the storyteller.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

They should make a Wraith flashback episode. Todd could be the storyteller.
              It sounds boring. What would be point about having an epiosde devoted to Wraith flashback.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Depends on what's in the flashback, doesn't it?

I'd love an episode where Todd's dying (keep reading!) and offers to show the Expedition his memories of his time during the Wraith-Ancients war 10000 years (let's say he's THAT old). And through it, we get to see...well, the war, through his eyes.

But Todd doesn't die, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                  Depends on what's in the flashback, doesn't it?

I'd love an episode where Todd's dying (keep reading!) and offers to show the Expedition his memories of his time during the Wraith-Ancients war 10000 years (let's say he's THAT old). And through it, we get to see...well, the war, through his eyes.

But Todd doesn't die, of course.
                  I support your idea. It is time to learn more about the city, the Ancients and the Wraith.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I support your idea. It is time to learn more about the city, the Ancients and the Wraith.
                    Ditto. Maybe "The Queen" will offer some opportunities for a Wraith history lesson.
                    sigpic The Outlaw Josey Wales
                    Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

----------------

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
                      Ditto. Maybe "The Queen" will offer some opportunities for a Wraith history lesson.
                      I wouldn't count on it...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well, this is what I think the writers should do...2 easy steps...

1. Kill Keller...maybe she could get fed upon by a Wraith...Nice and slow like in Common Ground, only she dies in the end.

2. Develop the charters more. We've only really learned about Sheppard (Outcast), and Ronan (Sateda). A little about about Teyla here and there, but they should really tell us their backgrounds...Anything. Like where in the world they grew up, do they get along with their families, etc.

I think that would make a good few episodes. Do one of those type of stories every season. They did Ronan in S3, Sheppard in S5, now maybe McKay in S6...and bring Jeannie in to help explain it more.

Comment

Originally posted by David:) View Post
                          Well, this is what I think the writers should do...2 easy steps...

1. Kill Keller...maybe she could get fed upon by a Wraith...Nice and slow like in Common Ground, only she dies in the end.

2. Develop the charters more. We've only really learned about Sheppard (Outcast), and Ronan (Sateda). A little about about Teyla here and there, but they should really tell us their backgrounds...Anything. Like where in the world they grew up, do they get along with their families, etc.

I think that would make a good few episodes. Do one of those type of stories every season. They did Ronan in S3, Sheppard in S5, now maybe McKay in S6...and bring Jeannie in to help explain it more.
                          Your statement counterdict one another. You want to take an easy way for a certain character but then you want them develop their characters.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

.: Keller is beyond saving, m'dear

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              .: Keller is beyond saving, m'dear
                              I feel the same way about Beckett.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

.: Whatever you say.

.: A 'Save Keller' campaign would never suceed, nonetheless even get picked up by lots of people

.: Can we form a compromise at SGA is beyond saving?

Comment

Working...
                                X