This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope.

I know I am in the miniority but I never cared for Beckett. He was always too predictible for me.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

.: A 'Save Keller' campaign would never suceed, nonetheless even get picked up by lots of people
      They'd have a better shot at a Kill Keller campaign...I'm sure they would have no problem getting the support they need.

Comment

Expressing the opinion that Keller should be killed is one thing (one infuriating thing, but still), but actively campaigning to get her killed, or any other character for that matter, is just downright selfish. There are others who like the character, you know.

Comment

Isn't any campaign arguably 'selfish' though?

Comment

Hmmm...you got me there.

That's why I'm so apathetic.

Comment

Out of Woolsey, Shep, McKay, Teyla, Ronon, and Keller. I'd have to say Keller would be the one.

I am unsure of Woolsey being in command at the moment (until S5 begins airing), but I can say I did enjoy Carter being in command. If Woolsey should go, I would want him to come back because he is an excellent character that creates tension.

Comment

Woolsey is a comedic character...he makes the show funny (most times) from his actions and wimpiness.

Keller is an annoying character who dissed Zalenka and should be killed off.

Hey, they could do a Survivor thing...everyone vote someone off. I can almost guess who would be first. I'll give you a hint. Her name starts with "K", lots of people want her dead, and she looked better in Instinct, then she does in S4

Comment

Personally, I think that she looks better like this.......

Spoiler:

Comment

I'd say Keller. Unless she magically starts saving people other than Wraith worshippers.

Comment

.: Apathy rules. It's how I feel; I would just gain much pleasure watching Keller die as you guys do oogling at Vega

.: And yes, fandom is a selfish little brat. All of fandom. I suppose your'e used to that by now

Comment

You don't get used to fandom selfishness.

Oh no, not at all. It grows on you, day in and day out, making you more and more INSANE. Then, one day, you snap, and open every thread on the forum and post a one-word reponse in every one of them at the same time.

That will be my legacy. The person who pissed off the mods like no other.

Hopefully I won't have to do that for quite some time.
                        Last edited by PG15; 03 May 2008, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          You don't get used to fandom selfishness.

Oh no, not at all. It grows on you, day in and day out, making you more and more INSANE. Then, one say, you snap, and open every thread on the forum and post a one-word reponse in every one of them at the same time.

That will be my legacy. The person who pissed off the mods like no other.
                          Hopefully I won't have to do that for quite some time.
                          I think a few people are ahead of you.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Not after I pull THAT stunt.

Comment

You should do it on the day SGA is cancelled.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

No no. I must do it on a quiet day; just when people least expect it.

And then...PG SPAM!! TAKE REVENGE ON FANDOM!!

Etc.

But, uh, let's get back on topic. I say no one.

Comment

Working...
                                X