• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot the 'in my opinion' part of that post
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Aye me too but after watching S & R i've given him a temporary reprieve.....I just hope he's like this the rest of S5 and doesn't revert back to S4 Rodney!
      Me too! I do not want to see a replay of his part in quarantine. it made me cringe for him and poor Katie!

Comment

84 is my new favourite number

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          84 is my new favourite number
          85 someone

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
          She was written poorly because her sole purpose was to fill in Beckett's spot

Could be, but I think her sole purpose was to attract the male characters (as well as the male viewers,) setting her up in ridiculous "romantic" situations
          Any doctor in the infirmary could have taken the job, should have taken the job, so we could have a real doctor in Atlantis - she never wanted the position from the beginning anyway!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
            85 someone

Could be, but I think her sole purpose was to attract the male characters (as well as the male viewers,) setting her up in ridiculous "romantic" situations
            Any doctor in the infirmary could have taken the job, should have taken the job, so we could have a real doctor in Atlantis - she never wanted the position from the beginning anyway!
            I would love to make it 85 but I already voted for her.

Those are good reasons why she should go. It wouldn't be very hard to replace her. And, like you said, she didn't want the position anyway so why not bring in someone who wants the job?! (cough*Carson*cough). If not Carson then i'm sure there are other doctors more willing to come to Atlantis.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
              I would love to make it 85 but I already voted for her.

Those are good reasons why she should go. It wouldn't be very hard to replace her. And, like you said, she didn't want the position anyway so why not bring in someone who wants the job?! (cough*Carson*cough). If not Carson then i'm sure there are other doctors more willing to come to Atlantis.
              Dr. Who
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                Me too! I do not want to see a replay of his part in quarantine. it made me cringe for him and poor Katie!
                Oh i know......He was bloody aweful in quarantine.........No wonder Katie dumped his sorry ass....She saw the real McKay....I just wish she gagged him with something to shut him up for 5 minutes!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  Dr. Who
                  Much better!
                  sigpic

Comment

» Hee, Dr. Who - yes! Or House, who I guess could be called the complete opposite of Keller

Comment

House and McKay. Now that would make an interesting pairing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        Dr. Who
                        Please no. That would prevent me from ever watching SGA again
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

or Doctor Cottle from BSG
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
                            House and McKay. Now that would make an interesting pairing.
                            You mean you haven't already read the numerous House/SGA crossover fanfics?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                              85 someone

Nah. I think the relationships were an attempt to make her character more interesting.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy View Post
                                You forgot the 'in my opinion' part of that post
                                It's implied. There are many people who "forget" to put that in.
                                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                                X