Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relativity aside (13 votes for Teyla is wrong too) Keller having 40+ is okay by me.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Relativity aside (13 votes for Teyla is wrong too) Keller having 40+ is okay by me.
      Don't let that put you down . Had Carter been in S5, the poll would have a different outcome .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Don't let that put you down . Had Carter been in S5, the poll would have a different outcome .
        Probably... though I think Keller would still have scored way high.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Probably... though I think Keller would still have scored way high.

She is popular . We all love her

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            I don't think so
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              I don't think so
              Carter would have had my vote.

Keller would have still been recurring -- not regular. That keeps her in second place.

Comment

I like Carter.....She was good in S4!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  I like Carter.....She was good in S4!
                  yeah, she was a nice good replacement for Weir but still not .. you know .. she just wasnt Elizabeth

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                    yeah, she was a nice good replacement for Weir but still not .. you know .. she just wasnt Elizabeth
                    Yeah....I liked Weir too......It's hard to get mad when you like one person then the person that comes in to replace the other person you like them too
                    sigpic

Comment

TPTB didn't seem to know what to do with Carter. She was just there -- like the potted plants in the background -- for the most part. I got the feeling AT didn't know what to do with Carter either. She just didn't fit in.

I'm glad she's gone. She was a major irritant to me. I didn't like the character when she was there, but at the same time I felt the lack of leadership on Atlantis when a command character wasn't written in.

I'm glad she's gone. Now if we could just get rid of Keller and get a real doctor, there might be some hope for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Actually they both annoy me with the whining. It's just that Keller annoys me a lot more.

Who voted for Lorne? He hasn't done anything wrong. Neither did Zelenka Poor guy wanted to give Keller a compliment and ended up a perv.
                        What is the difference between sexual harrassment and flirting? Whether or not you like the guy/gal doing the flirting!

Carson and Larrin should go!

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Who voted for Lorne? He hasn't done anything wrong. Neither did Zelenka Poor guy wanted to give Keller a compliment and ended up a perv.
                          » Lorne and Zelenka are guilty of no crime.

» Keller still must go

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                            TPTB didn't seem to know what to do with Carter. She was just there -- like the potted plants in the background -- for the most part. I got the feeling AT didn't know what to do with Carter either. She just didn't fit in.

I'm glad she's gone. She was a major irritant to me. I didn't like the character when she was there, but at the same time I felt the lack of leadership on Atlantis when a command character wasn't written in.

I'm glad she's gone. Now if we could just get rid of Keller and get a real doctor, there might be some hope for the show.
                            I liked Carter...or rather I liked the potential Carter showed.

Keller however is the little cuckoo in the nest, stealing time and focus from all the others but contributing nothing in return.

She has to go.

Comment

Rodney has 3 votes. I was guesstimating more .

Comment

I chose Teyla, but I like her very much. It's just that she didn't show or didn't have an opportunity to show something BIG in SGA 4.
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X