This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Oh yeah, those whumpers are totally nuts. I'm so glad I don't know any! Phew....

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't particularly or actively want anyone to go?
    No, you're not the only one who doesn't particularly or actively want anyone to go. However, I do wish for less focus on certain characters.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

I like Keller because she instantly super-doctor. She's a character with so much room to grow and that's the thing I like the most about her.
      It feels good to be alive.
      Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet View Post
        I like Keller because she instantly super-doctor. She's a character with so much room to grow and that's the thing I like the most about her.
        Didn't you just contradict yourself? Unless there's a word missing of course...

"Instant super-doctor" doesn't leave much room to grow.

*shrug*
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Didn't you just contradict yourself? Unless there's a word missing of course...

"Instant super-doctor" doesn't leave much room to grow.

*shrug*
          *sigh* one day she will become even better doctor (if it is possible) and she will ascend
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            *sigh* one day she will become even better doctor (if it is possible) and she will ascend
            If the ascend part means she leaves and doesn't come back them fire up the ascendo-meter pronto!

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
              If the ascend part means she leaves and doesn't come back them fire up the ascendo-meter pronto!
              TPTB love her so much so they'll change show's canon and suddenly will forget that part about non-interference policy
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

I just don't like the whining she did in that episode with Teyla... what the heck did you think you were signing up to do. She should've been briefed...

Comment

^...briefed on axe-wielding cannibals? Ok...right...

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  TPTB love her so much so they'll change show's canon and suddenly will forget that part about non-interference policy

Nah, she'll just return to human form or play a renegade. You know, like Daniel, Oma, Orlin, Merlin, Morgan, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    That fact that she is going to another galaxy and could probably face things that want to kill her... including axe-wielding cannibals.

Comment

Briefed on life-sucking hi-tech aliens... Worse than axe-wielding cannibals

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        Briefed on life-sucking hi-tech aliens... Worse than axe-wielding cannibals
                        Exactly... although this would be a way for the writers to help develop this character into a confident character that accepts the challenge instead of whining about it.

As long as TPTB don't bring back Ford (cameos are OK... not a full time character). I know that there are those that don't agree but Ronin sooo much more badass than Ford. I just didn't like his portrayal of a Marine.

Comment

You can't brief on what you don't know existed!

Talking about the cannibals, o'course.

Besides, it's not like a briefing can prepare you for dealing with what's actually out there face to face.

Comment

Besides, it's not like a briefing can prepare you for dealing with what's actually out there face to face.
                            That's what I call double standards

Comment

Elaborate.

Comment

Elaborate.
                                About 9 months ago, I criticised Carter's posting as leader of Atlantis for the same reason and certain people (you among them) told me to shove it. Back then, a briefing and a few reports were enough. I guess they are not enough now

Comment

Working...
                                X