This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Lorne has one vote . Someone doesn't like Lorne!!! Hahahaha .
    There are certain characters who would kill to be in such a position

This whole thread is totally ridiculous (not the poll, loving the poll) but the fact that we even have this thread. Cast your minds back to 2006, yes there were some problems with some minor characters but they had a popular cast of characters and if you had suggested that 2 years down the line we would be discussing which characters needed to go I don't think there is anyone who would have believed you. None of this needed to happen, at least three of the characters on that list shouldn't exist!

Self inflicted wounds really are the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post

This whole thread is totally ridiculous (not the poll, loving the poll) but the fact that we even have this thread. Cast your minds back to 2006, yes there were some problems with some minor characters but they had a popular cast of characters and if you had suggested that 2 years down the line we would be discussing which characters needed to go I don't think there is anyone who would have believed you. None of this needed to happen, at least three of the characters on that list shouldn't exist!

Life moves on and sex sells .

Comment

I really didn´t mind anyone in S1. My aversion to Teyla started soon in S2 but it happens that I simply don´t like some character (never happened in Babylon 5).
        I think the fact that people are discussing this says something about the show.
        Hell, I can´t even decide who I hate more, Teyla, Larrin, or Sheppard!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          I really didn´t mind anyone in S1. My aversion to Teyla started soon in S2 but it happens that I simply don´t like some character (never happened in Babylon 5).
          I think the fact that people are discussing this says something about the show.
          Hell, I can´t even decide who I hate more, Teyla, Larrin, or Sheppard!
          Never hated anyone until Keller came along, is she still winning?!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
            Never hated anyone until Keller came along, is she still winning?!
            By far .

Comment

Lorne has one vote . Someone doesn't like Lorne!!! Hahahaha .
              Ok own up....Who voted for my baby Major HOTTIE

hmmm three characters that shouldn't exist huh....hmm lemme see...

1.Larrin
              2.Rodney
              3.other (i.e. Kannan)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Ok own up....Who voted for my baby Major HOTTIE

hmmm three characters that shouldn't exist huh....hmm lemme see...

1.Larrin
                2.Rodney
                3.other (i.e. Kannan)

Well one out of three we agree on

Comment

By far .
                  Yesssss!

Too bad this ain't for real!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well one out of three we agree on
                    hmmmm......Lemme guess.,......Larrin? Oh wait was it Rodney? I forget!
                    sigpic

Comment

Uhmm...could be .

Comment

Well yes Larrin, but more importantly we agree that Lorne is great so I can ignore just about anything else!

Comment

Well yes Larrin, but more importantly we agree that Lorne is great so I can ignore just about anything else!
                          An no one's owned up to voting for my Major baby *taps foot on floor*
                          sigpic

Comment

Someone does not like Lorne...live with it .

Comment

An no one's owned up to voting for my Major baby *taps foot on floor*
                              *hides in the shadows*
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                *hides in the shadows*
                                AH HAH....I should have known
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X