This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    » Really, can we stumble upon a very grumpy (normal) villiage for once? Not all of them can have bright-coloured parade banners and big-bosomed women.
    For that you'll have to switch channels, I'm afraid.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

» Well, actually the big-bosomed women may serve a purpose - that Sheppard and McKay are indeed straight, despite what fandom has insisted on pushing in my face. (For those of you that do not label your fics ... shame, shame.)

Comment

» Really, can we stumble upon a very grumpy (normal) villiage for once? Not all of them can have bright-coloured parade banners and big-bosomed women.
        As long as the current TPTBs are in charge, they can

Comment

» Well, actually the big-bosomed women may serve a purpose - that Sheppard and McKay are indeed straight, despite what fandom has insisted on pushing in my face. (For those of you that do not label your fics ... shame, shame.)
          You have to admit that they behave like an old bickering married couple. And they should both go

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            You have to admit that they behave like an old bickering married couple.
            I have to agree here.

Comment

You have to admit that they behave like an old bickering married couple. And they should both go
              » And go off and get mairrr - ieeed! *whistles*

Comment

Sheppard - court martial
                McKay with Teyla and Keller - airlock (it reminds old good BSG)
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  Sheppard - court martial
                  McKay with Teyla and Keller - airlock (it reminds old good BSG)
                  Sheppard - court martial
                  McKay - a TPTB decides to obey the laws of physics for once in their lives
                  Keller - The AMA gets their hands on the records from Adrift and Tabula Rasa

Comment

Tough decision between Larrin and Ronon, but because Larrin isn´t on screen quite often (thank god), I chose Ronon...really, what is the point of his character?
                    .:.
                    My Art Blog .:. A J.F. Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Lianne View Post
                      Tough decision between Larrin and Ronon, but because Larrin isn´t on screen quite often (thank god), I chose Ronon...really, what is the point of his character?
                      To shoot the bad guys once in a while

Comment

And to grunt, don't forget the grunting.

Comment

Would be fine with me if he was an military officer #367, but not one of the main characters. Ah whatever, I know I´m a minority with this opinion, so let it go...

Comment

Originally posted by Lianne View Post
                            Would be fine with me if he was an military officer #367, but not one of the main characters. Ah whatever, I know I´m a minority with this opinion, so let it go...
                            If you consider yourself a heretic with this opinion, you should stop by the Heretics Unite gang, if you haven't already.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              If you consider yourself a heretic with this opinion, you should stop by the Heretics Unite gang, if you haven't already.
                              I have been there once...but I guess its time for another visit

Comment

» LOL. It does seem that a lot of Czechs hate Teyla

» Which people? Teyla's people or your Teyla-hating Czech people?
                                Teyla: Where did all my Czech fans go?

I know about two, who used to like Teyla in seasons 1-3. Now, I think I don´t know anybody who would really liked her. There are people who don´t mind but nobody who has her as a favorite...and I know lots of people in a Czech SG fandom.
                                It seems to be a phenomenon of Czech fandom, thought and I doubt tptb will hear about it. They should prey for all Czech fans to stay in European conventions - I think we are able to ask really unpleasant questions about everything. Not nice, polite and "why is SGA/Teyla storyline/new enemy in S4/5 so great" questions. Be scared if we will ever get to Comic-Con... (but, hmm, there are a lots of hardcore fans, who would mind, so I think it is not too safe to ask "wrong" questions )

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X