Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think mcKay should go...that would force tptb to write for the other characters and not decorate the set with them..
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
      I think mcKay should go...that would force tptb to write for the other characters and not decorate the set with them..
      But what will they use to decorate their background then?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I still think Vala should be part of SGA...instead of that useless and boring Teyla :evil:
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          I still think Vala should be part of SGA...instead of that useless and boring Teyla :evil:

I think Vala will eat Keller alive. I love Vala...Vala is one of my faveys....hyperventilates....falls down...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            I think Vala will eat Keller alive. I love Vala...Vala is one of my faveys....hyperventilates....falls down...
            Vala is one of the best characters..probably the best
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

.: I would pay to see Vala eat Keller

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                .: I would pay to see Vala eat Keller
                I'll pay for you if I can watch too!
                sigpic

Comment

MWAHHHHA

*EVIL LAUGH*

"I am looking for a man.....his name is CHUCK ??????"

Still no last name???

*Rubbing my hands together in evil glee*

CHUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

let's go check out a space gate with no jumper- ooops I mean YOU CHUCK (no last name freak)
                  Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    I'll pay for you if I can watch too!
                    That sounds wrong .

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                      MWAHHHHA

*EVIL LAUGH*

"I am looking for a man.....his name is CHUCK ??????"

Still no last name???

*Rubbing my hands together in evil glee*

CHUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

let's go check out a space gate with no jumper- ooops I mean YOU CHUCK (no last name freak)
                      Nooooooo!

I mean, seriously, Chuck was in charge of Atlantis in most episodes of S4 when Carter was absent and the team was on some heroic mission to save Sheppard´s hair....err, Teyla...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Vala was a character that should have remained a thief and a rogue element.

I didn't like them placing her on SG-1. When they toned her down they changed the character to much.

If tptb insisted on CB being cast I would rather they cast her not as Vala but as a new character without the baggage of sexual remarks and Daniel hitting.

Personally, I think CB could have played a character that was placed in charge of the SGC and a civilian rather than the flamboyant con artist that is not a good con artist.

Make the role a civilian shoe in, (No landry) and make her style of running the SGC civilian and not military.

CB as a new CO that came in after Jack left would have been cool and a deep, meaty role for CB to play.
                        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                          Get rid of the character that just won a Favorite TV Character award? (By a sizeable margin no less?) Seems like that would be rather suicidal of TPTB.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            Get rid of the character that just won a Favorite TV Character award? (By a sizeable margin no less?) Seems like that would be rather suicidal of TPTB.
                            You have got to be kidding me... *facepalm*

Anyways, TPTB are too scared for that. They haven't a clue how to write for anyone but McKay.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Anyways, TPTB are too scared for that. They haven't a clue how to write for anyone but McKay.
                              why?
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                You didn't know that?

Actually, I shouldn't have said "just won." It was last summer - David won a Spacey Award for Favorite TV Character with 40% of the vote. Second place was Katee Sackhoff for Starbuck with 24% of the vote.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0..._two_spa.shtml
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X