Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually starting to be a little pro-Woolsey (mainly because he wanted to fire drones on Keller)

Comment

Keller .

Comment

I hope it's Woolsey, I don't find any of the others to be that bad. Then again, I just want Elizabeth Weir back as leader, like many of you want Carson back instead of Keller. Still, I think that Carson and Keller could make a good team, with Carson leading of course. Larin, she doesn't stand a chance, only been in like three episodes since they took Weir off, no more lovin for Shep so they had to bring in her! lol Send Woolsey into a Red Giant or Super Nova sun!

CLICK MY DRAGONS AND HELP THEM GROW UP! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!)
        Or click here: http://dragcave.net/user/Meganone06
        These are my friend and neighbors babies, she is new so please be nice to her!

This is her scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/SmokeyRose

Comment

[mod snip]

No, Keller and Carson would make a terrible team, she doesn't even deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence
          Last edited by GateGipsy; 07 August 2008, 03:27 AM.
          Spoiler:

Comment

This is a discussion about which character should go, it isn't a lets rag on Keller thread. So lets keep the discussion on topic please?
            sigpic

Comment

Well they are just discussing why she should go. I personally find the show just fine the way it is, but I am still leaning toward having the original cast back.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
                I personally find the show just fine the way it is, but I am still leaning toward having the original cast back.
                » See, it's not just us crazy "Anti's"

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  » See, it's not just us crazy "Anti's"
                  Just because we're not antis doesn't mean we didn't liked the original cast.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

After seeing the latest S5, I want all of them to go, except Woolsey. Bring back the good ole days...Jack&Co.

Comment

Ronon. Although he showed some progress during recent episodes, he is still the weakest link, goodbye! (and don't my head off)
                      sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

I don't have a problem with them discussing why Keller should go. Just a bit tired of all the counting - that's not relevant nor is it productive for the discussion
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          Just because we're not antis doesn't mean we didn't liked the original cast.
                          LOL, I thought you were going to say...

Just because we're not antis, doesn't mean we're not crazy.

But you didn't...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            LOL, I thought you were going to say...

Just because we're not antis, doesn't mean we're not crazy.

But you didn't...
                            I think we can all agree that the regulars of the Pro and Anti season 5 threads are a little crazy in the coconut, yes. But at least we can all be thankful we're not as bad as the whumpers

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                            Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                              I think we can all agree that the regulars of the Pro and Anti season 5 threads are a little crazy in the coconut, yes. But at least we can all be thankful we're not as bad as the whumpers
                              Oh yeah, those whumpers are totally nuts. I'm so glad I don't know any! Phew....

Am I the only one who doesn't particularly or actively want anyone to go?
                              sigpic

Comment

I find Keller about as interesting as dirt and if it wasn't for this other character I'd probably have cast my vote for her.

However, I hate, hate, hate the character of Larrin. If I never see that leather-clad, sexual innuendo tossing, cliche again it will be too soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X