X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stclare View Post
    I think I may have changed my mind

after the seed - i kinda dont like Ronan (ducks fan girls) he just became blah while i was watching. weird maybe next week will sway me back
    Heh. I've never liked Ronon. Really.

How's that for an unpopular opinion?
    "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Originally posted by GateofDOOM View Post

No, unpopular is when you declare your undying hatred of the Shep/Weir or Sam'n'Sir pairings. Trust me, I speak of experience
      sigpic
      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by GateofDOOM View Post

try this thread those of us heretics need to stick together!

Comment

I don't mind Keller, but I can't stand Teyla. The only way I can explain what bugs me is how she talks like a police officer, kinda making every sentence as long as it can possibly be, if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
            No, unpopular is when you declare your undying hatred of the Shep/Weir or Sam'n'Sir pairings. Trust me, I speak of experience
            Heehee. I've had a few run-ins myself over Sam/Jack. I guess I'm just asking for it!!!

Erm...On Topic: DIE (insert character name here) DIE

Edit: Because apparently I like causing trouble...
            Why isn't Carson on the list?
            "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Other.
              Specifying... I don't like
              - daughter of "the seer" (Please stop her from coming back.)
              - Lucious (doesn't make me laugh at all)
              - Katie Brown (just annoying)

I'd like to see
              - FRAN (pretty sure they'll bring her back)
              - actor of "the seer" (hmmm, he's dead ...Jim ^^)
              - Hermiod (sadly, that's most unlikely - but whats the show without the grey little buggers )
              Welcome to the zone where normal things don't happen...

...very often

Comment

Keller. Each time she appears onscreen, I find myself wondering why she isn't at the local high school football field waving her pom poms and cheering on the home team. She's weak, she exudes no confidence or competence and I find her monotone delivery and expressionless face most annoying. Can you imagine going to a REAL doctor like her? I'd be worried about scalpels and such being left inside me while she was "playing around with my insides". Other than that, she's great!
                sigpic

Comment

I really liked Jewel's performance in "This Mortal Coil" when RepliKeller was explaning her plan to RepliWeir, her timing and expression was amazing.

Comment

Keller is attracted to Rodney because she likely feels safe with him. She knows he is awkward with the opposite sex as she is. They are on a level playing field.

As to Beckett coming back. If I was the commander of Atlantis I would restrict him to the base. He is a liability in the field and a possible security problem in the base It depends on how far Micheal can control him from. Remember the treatment Keller came up with only duplicated the treatment Micheal was giving him. What ever he used to control Beckett is still in Beckett I see what Micheal was giving Becket as a failsafe. If Carson escaped he would be dead in a week If Carson comes back he can retain his position as CMO but he would only do research and give guidance to the medical staff as needed. Keller would be in charge of the day to day operation and be the designated doctor for offworld ops This way Carson can research a final cure for his issues, Keller would gain experience and build up self confidence so someday she can be a great CMO

Woolsey is making the right call on the recovered hybrids. It needs to be determined whether or not Cason's retrovirus also ended Micheal's hold on them when he is in proximity. You don't want a large number of people in Atlantis that he can gain control of. My first reaction to Woolsey right after Search and Rescue was where is the closest airlock But after Seeds if they can continue to grow Woolsey's character then I say keep him too
                    Last edited by MrClark; 19 July 2008, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                      That's not interesting or creative. that's lazy writing. That's what they did with Weir and Beckett. And look how that turned out.
                      » Really, season four is allegedly the best season ever. /sarcasm

Comment

Well, it was...until Season 5 started airing.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Well, it was...until Season 5 started airing.
                          If you say so...

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                            I'm not a Shep/Wier fan either. You are not alone.

Carson!Clone is not on the list, but I'm not really wanting to vote anyone off the island, so I won't add him. But I will add his makeup artist.

Ronon was rather flat in "The Seed" but I'm chalking it up to a lack of screen time. They had a lot to do with introducing Woolsey and thawing out Carson!Clone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                              I'm not a Shep/Wier fan either. You are not alone.

Carson!Clone is not on the list, but I'm not really wanting to vote anyone off the island, so I won't add him. But I will add his makeup artist.

Ronon was rather flat in "The Seed" but I'm chalking it up to a lack of screen time. They had a lot to do with introducing Woolsey and thawing out Carson!Clone.
                              I too didn't like the lack of Ronon but hey, atleast teyla got some action sequences in! and radek can stay, he was more useful than mckay was!

I got a question...
                              Spoiler:
                              was carson wearing a toupee? his hair looked really weird and he had this line on the side....

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                                I got a question...
                                Spoiler:
                                was carson wearing a toupee? his hair looked really weird and he had this line on the side....
                                Spoiler:
                                I was wondering that, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X