• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Spoiler:
    Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      Well, I hope so, Brian. I was very impressed with him in season 4. I can't fault season 4 in that respect. Well, ok, maybe there wasn't a massive Sheppy whump eppie, but I'm being a bit picky there!

I was concerned about season 5 for Shep. I don't deny it. I lost my faith. However, I am feeling more reassured now. I'm glad to be feeling positive again. I really hate negativity. It's not who I am really. But, I look forward to Shep and the team cautiously in season 5
      Foolish TPTB. They forget to please the whumpers. Now the world will implode
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        They forget to please the whumpers. Now the world will implode
        That might just happen, who knows.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          So now that JM has cleared up the little Shep situation on his blog by saying he don't know nothing 'bout no Shepisodes cause he don't write 'em. we can give this a big nevermind and go back to singing the praises of TPTB. Hello? Anybody with me?
          .: I am!

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          Is that a bad thing?
          .: Yes. Very, very bad. Seriously, though.

.: I thought you guys had pizza ... we're the ones with the cookies and saskatoon pie

Comment

While I certainly do feel better about Sheppard in S5 since JM's blog entry, it doesn't entirely take away my unease. It's true that Sheppard, for all his screentime, is not that developed as far as backstory and motivations. I love Sheppard - most of the time I have a very hard time deciding between him or Rodney as my favorite. But it would be nice to have Sheppard get a "character study" type episode like Rodney has gotten. Outcast could have been that, but while it wasn't a bad episode, was big on the action and very VERY skimpy on the backstory and motivations.
            Last edited by Killdeer; 18 April 2008, 02:44 PM.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              .: I thought you guys had pizza ... we're the ones with the cookies and saskatoon pie
              We have cake too

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                While I certainly do feel better about Sheppard in S5 since JM's blog entry, it doesn't entirely take away my unease. It's true that Sheppard, for all his screentime, is not that developed as far as backstory and motivations. I love Sheppard - most of the time I have a very hard time deciding between him or Rodney as my favorite. But it would be nice to have Sheppard get a "character study" type episode like Rodney has gotten. Outcast could have been that, but while it wasn't a bad episode, was big on the action and very VERY skimpy on the backstory and motivations.
                ITA.

I enjoyed Outcast very much. But I'd love a character study of Sheppard too.
                sigpic

Comment

The day Teyla gets a character-study episode, I'll... be old and grey and SGA will have been cancelled long before that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    The day Teyla gets a character-study episode, I'll... be old and grey and SGA will have been cancelled long before that time.
                    Lets back up for a second (please) and see what you define a character study.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Lets back up for a second (please) and see what you define a character study.
                      The sort that's always going to McKay... for example The Shrine now.

Comment

Working...
                      X