This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion View Post
    The cast changes were pretty moronic. Killing characters to boost ratings doesn't work. It just alienates viewers, unless you're watching "24" where it's standard to kill someone practically every episode.

As for bringing back Carter? They'd kick Woolsey off the show to bring Carter back? That would be, well, rather tacky. But shooting a show around one actor who isn't even a regular anymore isn't good business, unless of course, you got a real name. Hmm, you know, speaking of names, I'd rather they get Goran Visjnic from ER but I guess they can't afford him

I'd rather the 100th episode be about Sheppard's team. And no comedic junk, no replicators, no Ori, no gou'ald, nothing from SG1.
    No one said anything about kicking Woolsey out. Carter will be back for one ep at the end of the season as a guest star. It's still not confirmed if it's going to be the 100th episode or an ep before that.

What we know so far is that it won't be comedy. There probably won't be Ori or Goa'uld, but there might be replicators if they don't finish that arc sooner in the season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
      Many are speculating that she will appear in the 100th episode. Do you think she will or won't? Give reasons TPTB have remained silent on the subject only saying the episode will not be a spoof or joke like the SG-1 was so it is possible she will appear.
      As much as I would love to see Amanda in the 100th episode of Atlantis, if I were a betting woman, I'd say no...she won't be...but I really do like to be proven wrong on matters like this...so...who knows!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        No one said anything about kicking Woolsey out. Carter will be back for one ep at the end of the season as a guest star. It's still not confirmed if it's going to be the 100th episode or an ep before that.

What we know so far is that it won't be comedy. There probably won't be Ori or Goa'uld, but there might be replicators if they don't finish that arc sooner in the season.
        I was reading the line "Tapping will return to shot Atlantis after she's done with Sanctuary," which I suppose, can imply either way. And is Sanctuary's shooting schedule up?

I would hope it's not replicators. They're done to death, unfortunately. One would hope they could get rid of the replicator stuff once and for all and instead concentrate on Wraith. The replicators are pretty black & white, don't negotiate, etc. while wraith are living beings who can have twisted little agendas of their own

Comment

Originally posted by hazzano12 View Post
          I hope she will be!!!
          Same here that would be sweet!

I agree. i didn't like the Stargate SG-1 100th episode
          I liked both the 100th and 200th but JM has confirmed it won't be like that.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I would hope it's not replicators. They're done to death, unfortunately. One would hope they could get rid of the replicator stuff once and for all and instead concentrate on Wraith. The replicators are pretty black & white, don't negotiate, etc. while wraith are living beings who can have twisted little agendas of their own
            Perasonly i like the Replicators the fact that they dont negotiate and arnt alive makes them a little bit more terrifying.
            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
              Perasonly i like the Replicators the fact that they dont negotiate and arnt alive makes them a little bit more terrifying.
              Hmm, but they're sorta like intergalactic cockroaches. Not much personality

Comment

LOL true but I wouldn't mind another RepliCarter
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The thing about cockroaches is that you can never get rid of them.
                  Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

The cast changes were pretty moronic. Killing characters to boost ratings doesn't work. It just alienates viewers, unless you're watching "24" where it's standard to kill someone practically every episode.

As for bringing back Carter? They'd kick Woolsey off the show to bring Carter back? That would be, well, rather tacky. But shooting a show around one actor who isn't even a regular anymore isn't good business, unless of course, you got a real name. Hmm, you know, speaking of names, I'd rather they get Goran Visjnic from ER but I guess they can't afford him

I'd rather the 100th episode be about Sheppard's team. And no comedic junk, no replicators, no Ori, no gou'ald, nothing from SG1.
                    Carter is now part of Atlantis so it would be good to include her. Woolsey should be staying Carter chose to leave because she wasn't willing to put SGA filming ahead of Sanctuary which the new contract would have required her to do. Umm they did that with RDA so it does happen and there is nothing to say the 100th episode has to be shot in order they could film it at the end instead.
                    Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    Yeah it would be cool she was a cool character evil Carter is so scary I am glad she is on our side.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Carter is now part of Atlantis so it would be good to include her. Woolsey should be staying Carter chose to leave because she wasn't willing to put SGA filming ahead of Sanctuary which the new contract would have required her to do. Umm they did that with RDA so it does happen and there is nothing to say the 100th episode has to be shot in order they could film it at the end instead.
                      yup well said let's not forget our achievements in s4: we found a new ally, made sort of an alliance with the Wraith, got Carson back, defeated the Asurans, rescued the Asurans etc. all of this happened while Sam was base commander, she should not be forgotten. also her being in the 100th ep would be the perfect way to bring her back for some eps in s5 imo

Yeah it would be cool she was a cool character evil Carter is so scary I am glad she is on our side.
                      yup I wouldn't wanna have an enemy like RepliCarter
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't forget RepliKeller.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Don't forget RepliKeller.
                          true but I'd rather have RepliCarter
                          sigpic

Comment

true but I'd rather have RepliCarter
                            Two sexy women are better than one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Two sexy women are better than one though.
                              true
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

true
                                Spoiler:
                                Damn you now I need a new keyboard mine is soaked with drool now.

Comment

Working...
                                X