Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Wright and Robert Cooper having more involvement with Season 5!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Source?
    not sure but I found this
    Spoiler:
    movie spoilers
    Spoiler:
    “I was terribly excited about the movies, but once they’ve been shot and they’re in the can, you’re thinking about the next one, even though this one isn’t finished yet.” He confirmed that they are already pursuing the third movie, not yet announced or titled. “I’ve got a story in mind for movie number three. Robert Cooper and I have discussed it, and I’ve had some prelimary discussions with MGM and Richard Dean Anderson [who also appears in Continuum]. … If the movies are well received, then the third movie will probably be slotted in after production of the third Stargate series [tentatively titled Stargate Universe and pitched to the SCI FI Channel in October 2007], or after Stargate Atlantis [which just began production this week and will conclude sometime in September]. But, if one or the other doesn’t go forward then we’ll probably start shooting our third movie in the spring of 2008 [keep in mind, however, that this interview was conducted before the WGA strike put a temporary halt to Wright’s writing of the script].”
    http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1128

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    Desperate times, desperate measures
    true however I disagree that these are desperate times
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      true however I disagree that these are desperate times
      Agrees with the disagreeing...

*Luffs Todd*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        it took joe and paul alot to bring the show out of the pit and now brad and rob are going to start killing it again R.I.P. sga
        If RCC is involved it can't be good Ori anyone yuck!!!!
        sigpic
        Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by atfan View Post
          If RCC is involved it can't be good Ori anyone yuck!!!!
          I fell asleep during seasons 9 and 10...

Comment

Well, here's info on Rob Cooper's contribution:

MysteryMadchen writes: “Have you guys come up with any new episodes past the 9 that have been leaked…?”

Answer: Leaked? I’ve mentioned episodes 1-11 in recent blog entries and even mentioned the back half eppy, Inquisition, that Alex Levine is writing. We have an idea for episode 12 (and are looking for a suitable location), episode 16 (my next script), and episodes 19 (which Rob Cooper will be writing/directing/producing) and 20. There’s also that episode idea that was originally slotted for the first half that is now free-floating but should find a home in one of the remaining four slots.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...es-out-a-loan/

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Well, here's info on Rob Cooper's contribution:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...es-out-a-loan/
              thanks dude, that's pretty much what I was expecting
              sigpic

Comment

thanks dude, that's pretty much what I was expecting
                So we already know that the season's ending is going to be one ep, not like K1, K2 and TLM...

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  So we already know that the season's ending is going to be one ep, not like K1, K2 and TLM...
                  we do?
                  sigpic

Comment

we do?
                    Er, I was thinking that they'd at least have an 'idea' about the ep, then?

Comment

Er, I was thinking that they'd at least have an 'idea' about the ep, then?
                      you mean the season finale? I'm sure they do
                      sigpic

Comment

you mean the season finale? I'm sure they do
                        Oh I just meant that they know what the season's finale's going to be about, so let's call it 'TLM', but he mentioned ep 19 to be worked on, which might mean ep 19, 20 and 1 of the 6th season is one arc, but we won't have an ep 18 and 19 that more fit together, and then a 20 and 6x01, if you get what I mean.

Not part 1 (K1), part 2 (K2), part 1 (but kinda part 3 too, like TLM), part 2 (but kinda part 4 too, like S&R).

Over-explaning things isn't much fun. But I'm getting tired so maybe English is falling away and I was saying something in an unclear way. Doesn't matter now. They're writing, and they had better be writing good stuff.

Comment

Oh I just meant that they know what the season's finale's going to be about, so let's call it 'TLM', but he mentioned ep 19 to be worked on, which might mean ep 19, 20 and 1 of the 6th season is one arc, but we won't have an ep 18 and 19 that more fit together, and then a 20 and 6x01, if you get what I mean.

Not part 1 (K1), part 2 (K2), part 1 (but kinda part 3 too, like TLM), part 2 (but kinda part 4 too, like S&R).
                          LOL I had to read it couple of times anyway I think a two-parter (520/601) or a three-parter (519/520/601) is more likely than what we had in s4 with The Kindred and TLM

Over-explaning things isn't much fun. But I'm getting tired so maybe English is falling away and I was saying something in an unclear way. Doesn't matter now. They're writing, and they had better be writing good stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

I disagree. It's just an opinion anyways.
                            I know> I like the difference of the opinions that lead to debates. I am sorry if I offened you.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

not sure but I found this
                              Spoiler:
                              movie spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              “I was terribly excited about the movies, but once they’ve been shot and they’re in the can, you’re thinking about the next one, even though this one isn’t finished yet.” He confirmed that they are already pursuing the third movie, not yet announced or titled. “I’ve got a story in mind for movie number three. Robert Cooper and I have discussed it, and I’ve had some prelimary discussions with MGM and Richard Dean Anderson [who also appears in Continuum]. … If the movies are well received, then the third movie will probably be slotted in after production of the third Stargate series [tentatively titled Stargate Universe and pitched to the SCI FI Channel in October 2007], or after Stargate Atlantis [which just began production this week and will conclude sometime in September]. But, if one or the other doesn’t go forward then we’ll probably start shooting our third movie in the spring of 2008 [keep in mind, however, that this interview was conducted before the WGA strike put a temporary halt to Wright’s writing of the script].”
                              http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=1128
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X