Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Wright and Robert Cooper having more involvement with Season 5!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I generally found BW's and RCC's SGA episodes not to be as good as their SG1s (for SG1 they're my favourite writers, for sGA I do prefer Gero's and Binder's scripts) I would squee with these news. Perhaps tyhis would also mean more general involevemnt - I do find it hard to believe in a coincidence between my liking less of SGA and the fact M&M became showrunners and BW& RCC were less involved because of the movies.
    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
    Yes, I am!
    sigpic
    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
      While I generally found BW's and RCC's SGA episodes not to be as good as their SG1s (for SG1 they're my favourite writers, for sGA I do prefer Gero's and Binder's scripts) I would squee with these news. Perhaps tyhis would also mean more general involevemnt - I do find it hard to believe in a coincidence between my liking less of SGA and the fact M&M became showrunners and BW& RCC were less involved because of the movies.
      A lot of people here will have to blame someone, so they blame Joe M. A lot of folks will also be upset when their favorite character is reduced, written out, or killed off. They may not watch the show with an open mind. Trust me, I was guilty of that for SG-1 Season 9, and regret the way I was.

Anyway, I agree about Martin Gero and Binder, their eps have been really good. I even liked "Harmony" because I thought it was just a fun entertaining episode. It was written to what it was supposed to be, nothing more.

I think RCC and BW are going to be more involved with this season of SGA because they are basically in between projects. Maybe the scripts will be looked and given more suggestions.
      sigpic

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Too bad BW didn't stick around more in season 4 since he was apparently Elizabeth Weir's champion...
          sigpic
          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            Too bad BW didn't stick around more in season 4 since he was apparently Elizabeth Weir's champion...
            Maybe he'll find a way to bring back Elizabeth
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
              Maybe he'll find a way to bring back Elizabeth
              They had plans to bring her back, Torri Higginson said no sadly.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, it's about time someone's come in and cleaned up this mess

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  What mess?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    What mess?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      What mess"confused:
                      Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      If Season 4 was a mess and garbage, well then....

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        If Season 4 was a mess and garbage, well then....

Spoiler:
                        Now someone's going to have to give the dog a bath *Not me *

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                          Now someone's going to have to give the dog a bath *Not me *
                          I hope Reiko knows I am only joking around though. I never attack someone for their personal civilized opinion.
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope Reiko knows I am only joking around though. I never attack someone for their personal civilized opinion.
                            I think the joke would be hard to miss when you were rolling around in that garbage

Comment

They had plans to bring her back, Torri Higginson said no sadly.
                              I should have added... and convince Torri to come back, but only if they are actually planning on doing something with Elizabeth with both story and emotional continuity. It's all a dream really. I know that tptb aren't capable of that, this show isn't Farscape.
                              Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 21 March 2008, 03:46 PM.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                I should have added... and convince Torri to come back, but only if they are actually planning on doing something with Elizabeth with both story and emotional continuity. It's all a dream really. I know that tptb aren't capable of that, this show isn't Farscape.
                                Well I agree, they should of given her like a 3 or 4 episode deal at least. This show is not Farscape, it is better than Farscape because they take even more risks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X