Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brad Wright and Robert Cooper having more involvement with Season 5!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    This show is not Farscape, it is better than Farscape because they take even more risks.
    LOL. *dies laughing*
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      i like brad but rob scares me sometimes
      LOL! That is too funny.

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
      Well, because I found season 4 to be lacking in the exact same way M&M's episodes usually are lacking, and because the main thing that changed production-wise was the change in showrunners.... I accept that that's circumstential evidence. And yet.
      Anmd TBH, my objections to season 4 cannot be dismissed as "being upset a favourite was writen off". I approached season 4 was an open mind. I had my doubts, knownig that there's only 1 character I really enjoy now instead of 3, but I never let that be the deciding factor for me. It was the stories that turned me off, not the lacvk of Weir and Beckett. I was open minded about SG1's season 6 even though my favourite character left, I was open minded about season 9 - and loved it - I was open minded about season 10, and was disappointed. I as open minded about Atlantis even after the abysmal season 2...and was happy because I felt season 3 was actually good. But no, I'm afraid I'm no longer open minded.

I'm hoping so. Cos if anything, they have a great POV and a lot to add.

Well we know one character that would still be around if Brad Wright was still the showrunner. But interesting we have different viewpoints, which is cool. I saw Season 9 lacking, and Season 10 as really good. I loved the whole introduction to Adria. I actually liked Jonas more than Daniel, shhh don't tell anyone.

All I know is some of the negativity here for SGA has gotten me in this weird awkward mode. I feel what does the show have to do to please everyone..... answer.....nothing, you cannot please everyone, that is like World Peace happening. So I have adjusted to the atmosphere, and am happy when I see the majority of the forum enjoying Atlantis still.

I just hope that this news about BW and RCC will bring more open-minded people to next season. Honestly, if people are going to complain about season 5 and not even watch one episode, what is the point?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        LOL. *dies laughing*
        You know, a simple, "I have to disagree about that, I am sorry." would of been more sufficient.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't fret, some people just lack that funny little thing called "manners".

It's elusive, especially on the Interwebz.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            it took joe and paul alot to bring the show out of the pit and now brad and rob are going to start killing it again R.I.P. sga
            Quite the opposite from my perspective. M&M dumped the show in the pit and buried it. RIP SGA, the three-season show.

To me Brad and Rob taking control again is my only hope

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Don't fret, some people just lack that funny little thing called "manners".

It's elusive, especially on the Interwebz.
              I've watched Farscape from season one to the peacekeeper wars. Amazing show, but it is not something that had what I like to call "Rewatch" value for me. Sure I'll pop in "We're so Screwed" for a good story or "Crackers don't matter" for a laugh, but Stargate is still my favorite franchise. I think it is a better show and has more to offer.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

Quite the opposite from my perspective. M&M dumped the show in the pit and buried it. RIP SGA, the three-season show.

To me Brad and Rob taking control again is my only hope
                sorry but that won't happen
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  sorry but that won't happen
                  Good. S4 has been a lot better than S2/S3.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

Comment

I agree but it would also make no sense to retake control while developing SGU and another movie
                      sigpic

Comment

I agree but it would also make no sense to retake control while developing SGU and another movie
                        There's going to be a third movie? *Isn't really following much of the news*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

There MAY be a third movie. Brad Wright's already written it and...that's all we know so far.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            There's going to be a third movie? *Isn't really following much of the news*
                            Spoiler:
                            there's been no confirmation but apparently BW has an interesting which would also involve O'Neill (woohoo )
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              there's been no confirmation but apparently BW has an interesting which would also involve O'Neill (woohoo )
                              Source?

Comment

I disagree. It's just an opinion anyways.

Desperate times, desperate measures

Comment

Working...
                                X