This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atfan View Post
    Why do you say that ? Every show changes characters sometimes. Woolsey has appeared on both shows but I don't consider him a main player or cast member I think he appeared maybe twice on SG-1 Carter was from SG-1 but she is no longer going to be part of the regular cast.
    Next thing you know, people will start to complain about the fact they use Stargates in there, too... The shock.

Or how they dared to show a red chevronned Stargate in Midway...

Either way, I like Amanda on the show, so more eps is merrier. And it's about time Daniel Jackson got to play with that database, or whatever he's going to be doing there!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

lol it would be cool
      I want to see a Carter Magnus fight which Amanda has said Magnus would win if she was wearing her stilletos but hand to hand Carter. Woosley vs. Carter -- Carter will wipe the floor with him no contest but it would be funny.
      I think a fight between Carter and Woolsey (If you could call it a fight ) would be a 1 punch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        I think a fight between Carter and Woolsey (If you could call it a fight ) would be a 1 punch wonder
        My money is on Carter. Maybe Season 5 will have an episode called "Battle for Leadership of Atlantis"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          My money is on Carter. Maybe Season 5 will have an episode called "Battle for Leadership of Atlantis"
          Yeah that's what I mean, Carter would only have to punch Woolsey once and it would be over

...That would be an amusing ep

Comment

Yeah that's what I mean, Carter would only have to punch Woolsey once and it would be over

Just imagine what kind of frustration it'll give when she's gone, and Sheppard has to deal with Woolsey! I'm hoping none of those mission rapports will be the original story! Aka: 'everything went fine!' *shiftyeyes*

Sam's gonna be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Just imagine what kind of frustration it'll give when she's gone, and Sheppard has to deal with Woolsey! I'm hoping none of those mission rapports will be the original story! Aka: 'everything went fine!' *shiftyeyes*

Sam's gonna be missed.
              to both
              sigpic

Comment

Sam's gonna be missed.
                Sam is going to be missed and I think that feeling will be felt by everyone in Atlantis once Woolsey takes charge

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                  Frankly, I don't know why they call this SGA anymore. They need to rename it Atlantis-SG1. The SGA I loved doesn't exist anymore.
                  hahaha that's ridiculous!

Yeah, if I forget to read through a post before submitting it to the thread more times than not it will have a spelling mistake in it...

...A Sam/Woolsey fight? that would be cool, obviously Sam would win
                  of course Sam would win!

Next thing you know, people will start to complain about the fact they use Stargates in there, too... The shock.

Or how they dared to show a red chevronned Stargate in Midway...

Either way, I like Amanda on the show, so more eps is merrier. And it's about time Daniel Jackson got to play with that database, or whatever he's going to be doing there!

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  I'll make sure to ask Joe

Sam is going to be missed and I think that feeling will be felt by everyone in Atlantis once Woolsey takes charge
                  oh definitely! I think especially Shep will miss it, at least in the first few eps
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

from JM's blog
                    Masterchief writes: “ I read an article about Amanda Tapping’s involvement in season 5. remember a few weeks ago when I asked you about her? you said she’ll definitely be back. according to this interview she “returns to Atlantis to film at least part of the end of season 5?. “

Answer: Carter will be in Search and Rescue and is definitely slated for an episode in the back half. Any further appearances will be wholly dependent on Amanda’s schedule.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was just about to post that Jumper.
                      Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      that's how i'm thinking it is. she's in 2 episodes, search and rescue, then one at the end

anything else has yet to be confirmed or signed in anyway
                      You're a good guesser, Sky! I thought for sure the two episodes would be at the beginning - one showing her leaving, and one explaining why. Now I'm a little confused. Are they just going to show her walking through the gate and that's it?
                      Last edited by Killdeer; 20 March 2008, 04:57 PM.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by FenRiR FoXz
                        Yeah, if I forget to read through a post before submitting it to the thread more times than not it will have a spelling mistake in it...

...A Sam/Woolsey fight? that would be cool, obviously Sam would win
                        I'd love to see that Sam would definaitly mop the floor with him lol

I think with Sam no longer being the commander of Atlantis everyone in Atlantis is going to find it realy hard having someone from the IOA in command i think over the coarse of the season Sheppards team have warmed upto Sam except McKay was already pritty close to Sam so i believe with Woolsey having commaned of Atlantis Shepperd and his team are not going to trust Woolsey and things between them will be very hostile and they will want Sam back just a thought

Originally Posted by Briangate78
                        My money is on Carter. Maybe Season 5 will have an episode called ''Battle for Leadership of Atlantis"

Great title
                        sigpic
                        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          I was just about to post that Jumper.

You're a good guesser, Sky! I thought for sure the two episodes would be at the beginning - one showing her leaving, and one explaining why. Now I'm a little confused. Are they just going to show her walking through the gate and that's it?
                          Argh! How can you leave at a time like that? So it should be a very action packed episode, and then she just happens to mention she's leaving and that Woolsey might be taking over, or something alike? That'll make the fun-ness of the episode fade away pretty fast, like blood draining from your face?

Great timing. Especially after Midway, where she said 'I kinda like it here' if I remember correctly.

But in general it's of course a good choice for Amanda, doing something else for a bit, not Carter, again...

Comment

Argh! How can you leave at a time like that? So it should be a very action packed episode, and then she just happens to mention she's leaving and that Woolsey might be taking over, or something alike? That'll make the fun-ness of the episode fade away pretty fast, like blood draining from your face?

Great timing. Especially after Midway, where she said 'I kinda like it here' if I remember correctly.

But in general it's of course a good choice for Amanda, doing something else for a bit, not Carter, again...
                            I think she is planning on more than one. Two at least besides the first 2 she has already shot. 4 would be good or more even depending of course on what Carter actually does now (after not being commander)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

I think she is planning on more than one. Two at least besides the first 2 she has already shot. 4 would be good or more even depending of course on what Carter actually does now (after not being commander)
                              4 would be awesome but I'm already glad that we get to see her in the back half. also Joe mentioned that there are four slots remaining and apparently they have an idea for one ep. that leaves three
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't think she's filmed two already. I think she's only filmed one - Search and Rescue.

...when I read the press release saying I'd be doing several episodes I was quite thrilled. So far I'm doing one off the top, which explains Carter leaving the show.
                                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...lantisi_.shtml

Carter will be in Search and Rescue and is definitely slated for an episode in the back half. Any further appearances will be wholly dependent on Amanda’s schedule.
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pers-in-peril/
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X