Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we need to see how she will exit Atlantis now don't we? Hopefully the two episodes won't be simillar to Wier exit. We know how that ended. I want to see her go out with a bang just not as permanently. Don't you?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
      Well we need to see how she will exit Atlantis now don't we? Hopefully the two episodes won't be simillar to Wier exit. We know how that ended. I want to see her go out with a bang just not as permanently. Don't you?
      I most certainly do
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        Well "Sanctuary" is only 13 eps and mostly filmed with a green screen. So that would make the production and shooting go very fast. She'll be available when the 2nd half of Atlantis begins. Remember SG crew takes a break in the middle.
        Amanda is working producer as well as star, so she will be involved in post production, which will take longer than normal because of the heavy computer effects work. My guess is she won't have much time to do much more than one extra SGA episode.

Frankly, I don't know why they call this SGA anymore. They need to rename it Atlantis-SG1. The SGA I loved doesn't exist anymore.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ironically the SGA you loved was more like SG-1 than this...

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post

Frankly, I don't know why they call this SGA anymore. They need to rename it Atlantis-SG1. The SGA I loved doesn't exist anymore.
            I rather have Tapping just guest star. But as per your above statement, Atlantis for Season 5 will have no SG-1 cast on full-time and the line-up is similar to a Season 2/3 line-up since Carson Beckett is back for at least a recurring role. So it will feel more like classic Atlantis with Beckett around, oh and the 4 team members are still there from Sheppard team, along with Zelenka and Lorne. So it still is Atlantis to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              Ironically the SGA you loved was more like SG-1 than this...
              SGA being like SG-1 sounds like a bad thing. I mean Atlantis is it's own show with it's own characters but it is heavily influenced by SG-1! Why do you think it is so successful?

The Carter on Atlantis has been different than the Carter on SG-1, which I guess is good or bad depending how you look at it.

I miss the Carter from SG-1 and we only got a few eps on Atlantis with the classic Carter. Still, it was good they wrote her differently but was just not my cup of tea. I think Woolsey is going to be great next season.
              sigpic

Comment

Kind of like how O'Neil was different in S8. I think its being put in command.
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Kind of like how O'Neil was different in S8. I think its being put in command.
                  That is exactly it. I did not hate it, it was acceptable to me, but felt it could of been better. I liked seeing O'neill still on the show, but I missed the "Colonel" O'neill. Carter is like in the same boat with Atlantis. It's not bad but it's not the best to me. I think there was so much happening with the Atlantis characters like Weir's departure, and Carson's return we did not really think too much about the leadership role. Carter was there and she just did her job.
                  sigpic

Comment

and the topic is 'tapping in more than 2 eps in s5' not 'my dissertation on the show's history'
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      and the topic is 'tapping in more than 2 eps in s5' not 'my dissertation on the show's history'
                      Darn, I have angered the mods again. I am a failuer
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Darn, I have angered the mods again. I am a failuer
                        I agree, even at spelling failure

...I would really like to see more Sam in the back half of S5, maybe if the Phoenix is introduced she can be the ships commander

Comment

Now you know why I perfer math and science. Plus I never check my typing before I post.

Lets see a Sam/Woosley fight.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Now you know why I perfer math and science. Plus I never check my typing before I post.

Yeah, if I forget to read through a post before submitting it to the thread more times than not it will have a spelling mistake in it...

...A Sam/Woolsey fight? that would be cool, obviously Sam would win

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                              Amanda is working producer as well as star, so she will be involved in post production, which will take longer than normal because of the heavy computer effects work. My guess is she won't have much time to do much more than one extra SGA episode.
                              I disagree she will be busy but I think maybe not so much in post production
                              She wouldn't have mentioned it if she wasn't already planning on it. My guess is at least two episodes maybe more
                              Why do you say that ? Every show changes characters sometimes. Woolsey has appeared on both shows but I don't consider him a main player or cast member I think he appeared maybe twice on SG-1 Carter was from SG-1 but she is no longer going to be part of the regular cast.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                                Yeah, if I forget to read through a post before submitting it to the thread more times than not it will have a spelling mistake in it...

...A Sam/Woolsey fight? that would be cool, obviously Sam would win
                                lol it would be cool

I want to see a Carter Magnus fight which Amanda has said Magnus would win if she was wearing her stilletos but hand to hand Carter. Woosley vs. Carter -- Carter will wipe the floor with him no contest but it would be funny.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to lil ferrett for the picture

Comment

Working...
                                X