Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they should keep Michael as a villain through Season 5, and then kills him off after a climatic battle in the season finale. Then in Season 6, realizing the threat Earth/Atlantis then pose, the Wraith (or at least most, because I don't want Todd to become a villain) unites under the rule of one queen. And I want her to be a memorable character.

Comment

Me too, I hope it goes just like that until it becomes more and more ironic and more and more and more ironic until it's so ironic that Atlantis becomes irony, and then it's not even a show anymore, it's just ironic.
      My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
        I think they should keep Michael as a villain through Season 5, and then kills him off after a climatic battle in the season finale. Then in Season 6, realizing the threat Earth/Atlantis then pose, the Wraith (or at least most, because I don't want Todd to become a villain) unites under the rule of one queen. And I want her to be a memorable character.
        I don't want todd as a villain either, but he'd still make a good one. if all wraith united under one queen, what would happen to the other queens? they wouldn't be able to co-exist.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          I don't want todd as a villain either, but he'd still make a good one. if all wraith united under one queen, what would happen to the other queens? they wouldn't be able to co-exist.
          A unified Wraith is an interesting prospect. They did it before when they fought the Ancients (or it seems that they did), so the Queens might be able to form alliances long enough to defeat a common enemy. Todd seemed to know a lot about that war. Makes you wonder what role he played back then, doesn't it?

I can see Todd as sort of a warlord or Shogun, in charge of all of the armies but having to answer to the Queen. That would be kinda cool: Todd and the Wraith versus Michael and his hybrids!

Would he take on Atlantis as an enemy? I don't think so, but it depends on what changes take place once Atlantis is under IOA control.
          Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
            A unified Wraith is an interesting prospect. They did it before when they fought the Ancients (or it seems that they did), so the Queens might be able to form alliances long enough to defeat a common enemy. Todd seemed to know a lot about that war. Makes you wonder what role he played back then, doesn't it?

I can see Todd as sort of a warlord or Shogun, in charge of all of the armies but having to answer to the Queen. That would be kinda cool: Todd and the Wraith versus Michael and his hybrids!

Would he take on Atlantis as an enemy? I don't think so, but it depends on what changes take place once Atlantis is under IOA control.
            when wraith defeated the ancients there wasn't a human shortage, civil war, poisoning etc... queens probably see no profit in alliances now. if an alliance was to work, I think it'd depend entirely on the males. the males have a social nature, unlike queens.

I wonder how tood achieved his great standing also. I was hoping in spoils of war when todd was explaining the ancients war to rodney that his role in it would be mentioned... but, no such luck.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              when wraith defeated the ancients there wasn't a human shortage, civil war, poisoning etc... queens probably see no profit in alliances now. if an alliance was to work, I think it'd depend entirely on the males. the males have a social nature, unlike queens.

I wonder how tood achieved his great standing also. I was hoping in spoils of war when todd was explaining the ancients war to rodney that his role in it would be mentioned... but, no such luck.
              Todd seemed to know an awful lot about the technology....I'm thinking that Todd might have had a hand in it's creation.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Im kinda torn on Michael. In one way the galaxy is better off, at least its being run by humans. Theyve been eaten in huge numbers for ten thousand years and now they can slaughter all of their oppressors in under a year. The only downsides are being a slave to micheal, and the human death toll before being reengineered. Both of which i might be willing to accept if the odds were i would be eaten by the wraith anyways, which is what pegasus has been like since they all awoke 4 years ago.

What does it look like to joe pegasus? They get funky super powers and a chance to get even for ten thousand years of horror. Kinda makes sense from a certain perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                  Im kinda torn on Michael. In one way the galaxy is better off, at least its being run by humans. Theyve been eaten in huge numbers for ten thousand years and now they can slaughter all of their oppressors in under a year. The only downsides are being a slave to micheal, and the human death toll before being reengineered. Both of which i might be willing to accept if the odds were i would be eaten by the wraith anyways, which is what pegasus has been like since they all awoke 4 years ago.

What does it look like to joe pegasus? They get funky super powers and a chance to get even for ten thousand years of horror. Kinda makes sense from a certain perspective.
                  Good point. Some of them may actually like the idea of being strong enough to defeat the Wraith, so they are willing to let themselves be zombified. Michael probably doesn't bother to tell them that he is also making them his mind-slaves!
                  Sparrow hawk

sigpic

Comment

I was debating about Michael's hybrids the same way. I was in favor of them because they will not be feeding on Average Pegasus Joe and Jane in the long term. After seeing Last Man, I have lost confidence in them because he intends to kill everyone else who wasn't turned.

I do not doubt Michael could get volunteers willing to be turned into hybrids. We know some people want to fight the Wraith and are willing to be engineered to do it remember Ford's comandos? This process will take too long and they will probably be discovered by the Wraith. If Michael went down this route his hybrids will be simillar to the Tokra. Right now he is on the Anubis route.
                    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrow_hawk View Post
                      Good point. Some of them may actually like the idea of being strong enough to defeat the Wraith, so they are willing to let themselves be zombified. Michael probably doesn't bother to tell them that he is also making them his mind-slaves!
                      I don't believe Michael has absolute control over his minions, and I think once Michael finishes the hybrids (with Teyla's baby's unwilling help), that Michael is in for a world of hurt. Because I believe that at least some of the stronger willed ones will break free of Michael's control. I believe if Teyla had decided to run back to Col. Sheppard, and Michael had tried to step in, that Carson would have been able to shoot Michael.

There's also the possibility the Wraith may get ahold of the hybridization and use it on themselves (stripping away the Michael subservience gene thingy) for the pure hope of survival.

The only thing I want is for the Wraith to use that virus on Earth. Earth created Michael, and indirectly caused all of the problems affiliated with him, why not make Earth pay? Plus, could you imagine the political fallout from such an action? The Wraith would stand to come out on top of it all, gain access to the Asgard technology, further cementing their power. That is if the Wraith were smart. But after the past 2 seasons, all of the smart Wraith (save Todd) have disappeared.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        I don't believe Michael has absolute control over his minions, and I think once Michael finishes the hybrids (with Teyla's baby's unwilling help), that Michael is in for a world of hurt. Because I believe that at least some of the stronger willed ones will break free of Michael's control. I believe if Teyla had decided to run back to Col. Sheppard, and Michael had tried to step in, that Carson would have been able to shoot Michael.

There's also the possibility the Wraith may get ahold of the hybridization and use it on themselves (stripping away the Michael subservience gene thingy) for the pure hope of survival.

The only thing I want is for the Wraith to use that virus on Earth. Earth created Michael, and indirectly caused all of the problems affiliated with him, why not make Earth pay? Plus, could you imagine the political fallout from such an action? The Wraith would stand to come out on top of it all, gain access to the Asgard technology, further cementing their power. That is if the Wraith were smart. But after the past 2 seasons, all of the smart Wraith (save Todd) have disappeared.
                        I was doing some thinking about the Hybrids. I agree Michael does not have total control over his troops. Kanan was going to help Teyla until Michael came into the scene in Kindred 2. I think Michael's mind powers were not perfected to command them on a large scale. Michael cannot be everywhere to make sure they are all in his influence.

I think this is why Michael needs Teyla's baby. The unborn baby was powerful enough control a queen from a great distance. If he could harness it he can control his hybrids over great distances enough to fight for him.
                        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                          Well Michael can stilll accomplish that future, he just needs the child. Without the child, then he would need to continue experimenting in order to perfect the Hybrids.
                          All he really needs is the babys dna. He could get that in utero. It may already be too late to stop him! /moustache twirl

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                            I think this is why Michael needs Teyla's baby. The unborn baby was powerful enough control a queen from a great distance. If he could harness it he can control his hybrids over great distances enough to fight for him.
                            ZOMG! You *think*?

Now, why couldn't I have thought of that?!?

Oh wait, I have... On 25 other boards.

Yup, Mikey's brain isn't developed enough, silly him.

Remember him saying he could contact Teyla's mind over 10,000 light years? Must have been cos of the extra power of the kid. If he can contact his minions from that far, plus maybe that combined with his own ability, then Michael is gonna be very happy, they'll listen to him from great distance, and he can let them do some of the dirty work.

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                            All he really needs is the babys dna. He could get that in utero. It may already be too late to stop him! /moustache twirl
                            Lol, yeah. He should have taken a sample of the baby, instead of shooting something in him. See? He's not really *that* smart.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                            X