This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    well there is a way to "revitalize" wraith as enemies: end the civil war and mobilize them into a single force again. once they replenished their numbers, they could be a threat. I'd rather see that than michael vs teyla drag on.
    I don't think micheal vs teyla is going to drag on much longer. I think in the first episode next season(search and rescue) we'll find teyla and stop michael from perfecting his hybrids with he baby.

I just also hope we don't defeat him outright at the same time, cuz your right to revitalize the wraith as a real threat they must consolidate and end the civil war. Micheal leading an all our offensive would be good motive to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
      I don't think micheal vs teyla is going to drag on much longer. I think in the first episode next season(search and rescue) we'll find teyla and stop michael from perfecting his hybrids with he baby.

I just also hope we don't defeat him outright at the same time, cuz your right to revitalize the wraith as a real threat they must consolidate and end the civil war. Micheal leading an all out offensive would be good motive to do that.
      I just hope atlantis trying to stop michael doesn't become the whole backstory to season five...

Comment

I just hope that there is going to be a season 6

Comment

Im thinking teyla's baby is delivered, and michael get some key DNA but not enough. So his army is enhanced but not "perfect" and then he would need to assault atlantis or the team to get the child.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Michael will only appear in S&R, and then maybe another ep at the final part of the season...

I just hope they'll make him different yet again.

Or back to his "Vengeance" looks...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I think Michael has some potential as far as being a villain goes, but he just isn't a threat to US, just everyone else in the PEGASUS galaxy. We already know from TLM that with everything going his way, Michael never destroyed Atlantis or went to Earth... or at least didn't defeat us.

We need a new enemy. Perhaps not more powerful but more unique.
              You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
                We already know from TLM that with everything going his way, Michael never destroyed Atlantis or went to Earth... or at least didn't defeat us.
                Watch the part where Rodney is in General Lorne's office again. They drop a hint.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

The writters may have done this to keep the wraith feel but to centralize them and consolidate their power into one army, rather than warring factions. The wraith probably are going to be a small annoyance of a faction. Maybe they can keep them by having the wraith have several farm worlds that have no gates and the people just stayed in one place and multiplied. It may keep them around a little longer.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by wizz_kid_sid View Post
                    Yeah, what I think is that they'll find Teyla, and her baby is missing.. and next time we'll see the baby, it'll have aged a few years older. (They did that in SG1 a few times). We know already due to spoilers, that some of the things that McKay says in 'The Last Man' plays out..
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam leaving, and Richard becomes Atlantis Leader

But yeah, I agree, it was a wicked season finale, and in my opinion best season so far. I really enjoyed watching it.
                    Oh I thought it a wonderful season and your right the best so far!! Can't wait to see what will happen next. Does anyone have any idea when the new season will start on scifi. Just excited to see the new season already.

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
                      Hands up who didn't read the first post properly

Wildcard, random factor, unpredictable element...which part of it said wraith extinct?

No, I'm saying Michael needs to be the big bad face Atlantis has so desperately needed.
                      Yes, I agree there. I like the way they have taken his character now. Was worried at first that they might make him to dark but this last episode proved that they can do wonderful wicked things with Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        A whiny, hypocritical ***** is what Atlantis needed so badly? Okay. Frankly, S1 Wraith is the enemy the show needs again, but then they went and nerfed the Wraith.
                        They did kind of water down the wraith since the first season. I like the scariness of them then. Michael makes a good villian now but hopefully they will not base all things wraith on just him. They need more good wraith characters brought into the story.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                          While I am slowly getting bored of Michael it would actually be kind of cool if the Atlantis Expedition's biggest mistake becomes their worst enemy for a while
                          Indeed

Comment

I think they will keep Micheal around for the first part of season five just to tie up the last episode in season four then he will go away for awhile plotting his next take over. As for the Wraith I would like to see more developed characters like Todd. I would also like to see the Wraith become strong again since they are the original adversaries to the story arc.

I'm also thinking the PTB will bring back the repicators remember Repi/Wier in BAMSR.

LS

Comment

like I said earlier too, wraith need to reunite... but doubtful that TPTB are going to give it to us. think if all wraith united under todd's command (which I'm assuming would be similar to the standing he used to have)... now that could get interesting. what if the power went to his head? would he be friend or foe? atlantis could be in trouble if that happened.
                              Last edited by naamiaiset; 13 March 2008, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                                like I said earlier too, wraith need to reunite... but doubtful that TPTB are going to give it to us. think if all wraith united under todd's command (which I'm assuming would be similar to the standing he used to have)... now that could get interesting. what if the power went to his head? would he be friend or foe? atlantis could be in trouble if that happened.
                                Yes I was thinking that too for later on. Would make interesting episodes for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X