X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Nah, too obsessed with ratings.

Only because of the people here. I have learned so much truth to the ratings and how SGA is performing better than people think.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Alex Levine posted on the SciFi website, so technically SciFi confirmed the (general) air date.
      Well, there's no air date confirmed. Summer is how many days long?

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
      yeah Alex does work at bridge... but read the bit I've highlighted again, this says to me JM believes a summer premiere is going to happen *Is highly possible* even if he doesn't know for sure... JM has made other hints *of the possibility* on his blog that contirbuted to the belief but I cannot remember the specifics to quote them, but they were as criptic and that is what spelled it out to me... I truly believe he expected a summer premiere and was working toward that possible end
      Guess it's a matter of interpretation. I'm just working with what little he has said on his blog

Comment

LOL me thinks AL had to edit his blog
        http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/archi...st_man_an.html
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

In the new Stargate Atlantis Superfan Contest Video, Martin Gero says:

"This year, we're going to do an all new set of promos, to celebrate the fifth season of Stargate Atlantis, which starts here in July 2008."

As production has already started in February, hopefully Martin is referring to the air date of SGA season five on the SciFi Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjGsLfSCjX0

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            Again?

Poor Alex! LOL!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Guess it's a matter of interpretation. I'm just working with what little he has said on his blog
              Yeah I know what you mean... I've got a bad habit of reading too deep into things

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                So does that mean we should consider this UN-announced? For the time being? (poor Alex-they're going to stop letting him put a blog up)
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

From the last frame of the MGM Stargate video, Stargate Atlantis Superfan Promotion:

http://stargate.mgm.com/promotions/s...ideo.php#video

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Comment

Original text
                      So... end of the broadcast season. Whew! There goes another one. Another great one. I have to say, Season 4 was definitely my favoritest Atlantis season so far, but season 5 is showing promise. And hey, with our improved ratings, I can't help thinking about a possible season 6! Granted, some believe our ratings got a boost because the WGC strike resulted in less original dramatic programming in our timeslot, but Robert Cooper and I believe that eyeballs are eyeballs -- who can say whether these viewers that joined us because their regular programming was suspended won't just stay with us into Season 5. The good news: we're airing early this year, starting in the summer. So hopefully our ratings will stay up, and most importantly, you won't have long to wait for more Stargate.

Changed text as of one minute ago:
                      So... end of the broadcast season. Whew! There goes another one. Another great one. I have to say, Season 4 was definitely my favoritest Atlantis season so far, but season 5 is showing promise. And hey, with our improved ratings, I can't help thinking about a possible season 6! Granted, some believe our ratings got a boost because the WGC strike resulted in less original dramatic programming in our timeslot, but Robert Cooper and I believe that eyeballs are eyeballs -- who can say whether these viewers that joined us because their regular programming was suspended won't just stay with us into Season 5. (last sentence removed)

So, no official confirmation yet.

Comment

i really really hope it'll air in the summer and as early as possible so i wont be bored over the summer like i normally am
                        sigpic
                        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
                          i really really hope it'll air in the summer and as early as possible so i wont be bored over the summer like i normally am
                          would be nice to see a mid-July premiere....

Comment

They Havent had a Summer Premiere since Season 3 and im glad there is going to be a summer premire it makes my summer even better. but not as better as hanging out with my friends who i have known since i was 8 years old.

Comment

cant wait for season 5 in july

Comment

Aaahhh, near instant gratification! At least for TV it is. The shorter the hiatus the better. I love Lost, but waiting almost a year between each season is so annoying. Way to appease the fans Sci-Fi! Sometimes you come through for us!

Comment

Working...
                                X