This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    You mean like SGA's Season 3, 7 month hiatus?
    No that kind of thing what I'm afraid of. One of the GOOD things about S4 was the short midseason break. What was it - three, four weeks? Just enough time to build up some anticipation, but not enough to forget about the show.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Well, I prefer the shorter midseason breaks, but as long as they don't start putting out half-season sets like BSG does, I'll be ok.
      I would prefer a shorter mid season break.. but after TLM I think a conclusion to that ep will be more important and as you pointed out as long as SGA doesn't turn into a half season show I'm ok with it aswell

...The mid season breaks in the past have never really bother'd me too much anyway... just knowing there is going to be a conclusion has kept me from going 'nuts'

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I was hoping for a fall release.
        So was I actually. It meant that there would be fewer interruptions for the whole season. It also meant that there would be more time for them to make everything absolutely perfect well in advance.

Comment

D'oh! This means longer mid-season hiatus. I would rather wait for the fall and then get all the episodes in a row, with only a short break for Turkey Day and X-Mas.

I have been spoiled by 24's not-stop seasons.
          sigpic
          It was Arrested Development

Comment

S5 here we come
            The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
            Spoiler:
            Originally posted by Karhedron
            I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Alex Levine's blog...

on

SCI FI .com

http://blog.scifi.com/stargate/
              Gotta admit I love how Alex knows this info but Joe M was clueless on his own blog as to when the season would begin again

Comment

when exactly in July though? Technically August is summer as well (SGA Season 1). If they did that, then the break would be from September/October to January. If they started at the beginning of July/end of June, then the break could be 7 months long.
                Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Gotta admit I love how Alex knows this info but Joe M was clueless on his own blog as to when the season would begin again

I'm not sure whether you missed the sub-text hints or whether you're joking but I think JM was hinting to a summer premiere that's what made me believe it was going to happen

Comment

Well as Alex works at Sci-Fi he would know and the fact that JM has not mentioned it yet, perhaps it was only decided on today or he had to wait for a press release from Sci Fi

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                    when exactly in July though? Technically August is summer as well (SGA Season 1). If they did that, then the break would be from September/October to January. If they started at the beginning of July/end of June, then the break could be 7 months long.
                    A Summer release normally means the start of the summer season which I believe is July
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post

I'm not sure whether you missed the sub-text hints or whether you're joking but I think JM was hinting to a summer premiere that's what made me believe it was going to happen
                      well, I'm working on what Jm said in his blog

Squall78 writes: “I read an article on-line that Atlantis will have a summer premiere? Can you confirm this?”

Answer: Only SciFi can confirm this. And wouldn’t that be great?

and I think Alex works at Bridge, not SciFi, as he's the script coordinator ....

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                        they wouldn't start the first week of July as that's July 4th - the second highest travel weekend in the year, as I recall. So, maybe the 11th or 18th if it's in July....

Comment

Alex Levine posted on the SciFi website, so technically SciFi confirmed the (general) air date.

Comment

well, I'm working on what Jm said in his blog

Squall78 writes: “I read an article on-line that Atlantis will have a summer premiere? Can you confirm this?”

Answer: Only SciFi can confirm this. And wouldn’t that be great?

and I think Alex works at Bridge, not SciFi, as he's the script coordinator ....
                            yeah Alex does work at bridge... but read the bit I've highlighted again, this says to me JM believes a summer premiere is going to happen *Is highly possible* even if he doesn't know for sure... JM has made other hints *of the possibility* on his blog that contirbuted to the belief but I cannot remember the specifics to quote them, but they were as criptic and that is what spelled it out to me... I truly believe he expected a summer premiere and was working toward that possible end

Comment

Who is this squall78 fella he seems like a very smart person.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nah, too obsessed with ratings.

Comment

Working...
                                X