This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
    I've read that Jewell has been very upset with how Keller has (not) gone over with the fans, and since she is one of JM's "golden characters who do no wrong" you can imagine office talk between her and the writers. Bet its pretty spiteful.

Seriously, there isn't any real talk about more babies in the show. Otherwise they'd have to change the name to "Days of Our Lives in Atlantis".
    she hasn't won over as many fans because no one is giving her a chance because they liked carson to much and it anit really fair
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
      she hasn't won over as many fans because no one is giving her a chance because they liked carson to much and it anit really fair
      I was a fan of Carson but to be honest....she doesn't bother me that much. Her character definately needs to be developed....that bothers me but her in general b/c of her replacing Carson....not the reason I have reservations about her.
      Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
      &=AWESOME &Forever
      No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

I did give her a chance and finally liked her in 'Trio'. If they keep her more like that I'll be fine with the character.

As for more babies on the show, no thanks. Why would Tau'ri women want to bring children into the Pegasus galaxy when they could just go back home where it's safer?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ciannwn View Post
          I did give her a chance and finally liked her in 'Trio'. If they keep her more like that I'll be fine with the character.

As for more babies on the show, no thanks. Why would Tau'ri women want to bring children into the Pegasus galaxy when they could just go back home where it's safer?
          if she does get pregnant on the show they might send her home on maternity leave for a while
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
            I've read that Jewell has been very upset with how Keller has (not) gone over with the fans, and since she is one of JM's "golden characters who do no wrong" you can imagine office talk between her and the writers. Bet its pretty spiteful.

Seriously, there isn't any real talk about more babies in the show. Otherwise they'd have to change the name to "Days of Our Lives in Atlantis".
            I used to read her myspace blog before she made it friends only, and early on she was snarking about how people were saying that she was replacing Paul. And she was all "How can I be replacing Beckett, I'm not a 40 year old Scottish man". So she was annoyed about things before she'd even been seen on screen, and she was letting it be known.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
              I used to read her myspace blog before she made it friends only, and early on she was snarking about how people were saying that she was replacing Paul. And she was all "How can I be replacing Beckett, I'm not a 40 year old Scottish man". So she was annoyed about things before she'd even been seen on screen, and she was letting it be known.
              her myspace blog anit freinds only i read it all the time and i anit even reigsterd on myspace lol
              sigpic

Comment

I know how people think everyone hates Keller because Beckett is gone, but I liked her before she started flirting. If she had just left Ronon and Rodney alone, I would be fine.

sigpic
                Sig by me!
                My FanFic's

Comment

Her Myspace is open to all.Try again ,if you want to read for yourself,as sometimes it takes a minute to load.
                  As for her snarking ,that's your interpretation .
                  I'm not a Keller fan,by any means,but I think Jewel is more than entitled to her opinion on our opinions.
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                    Her Myspace is open to all.Try again ,if you want to read for yourself,as sometimes it takes a minute to load.
                    As for her snarking ,that's your interpretation .
                    I'm not a Keller fan,by any means,but I think Jewel is more than entitled to her opinion on our opinions.
                    I love Jewel, I just don't like Keller. And she is allowed to her option, just like we are!

sigpic
                    Sig by me!
                    My FanFic's

Comment

every1 hates keller and her charatcher and its not really her fault you should hate the writers for how they made her
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                        I love Jewel, I just don't like Keller. And she is allowed to her option, just like we are!
                        I agree .If anyone doesn't like what Jewel has to say ,and disagrees with her opinions or imparts her words with out of context meanings ,then I suggest they can choose not to read her Myspace .

(Tbh,I'm hoping to like Keller by the end of S5.How and why ,I don't know..but I'm ever hopeful.)
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I think Jewel's great, but Keller -- the character's beneath her. Just an awful, awful character, IMO. And TPTB are to blame for that. If they really, really wanted to use Jewel to the best of her ability, they should have put her in a position that was more age appropriate (eg, this new captain they're bringing in) and less whiny. It must be a shock for someone whose last major character (Kaylee) was so popular, to have so many people dislike this one.

Comment

every1 hates keller and her charatcher and its not really her fault you should hate the writers for how they made her
                            True, but we are still intitled to hate her. And if she has a
                            Spoiler:
                            baby
                            I'll probably hate her now.

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                            I agree .If anyone doesn't like what Jewel has to say ,and disagrees with her opinions or imparts her words with out of context meanings ,then I suggest they can choose not to read her Myspace .

(Tbh,I'm hoping to like Keller by the end of S5.How and why ,I don't know..but I'm ever hopeful.)
                            I liked her in Trio, but in Quarantine I wanted to beat her with a sledge hammer.

sigpic
                            Sig by me!
                            My FanFic's

Comment

I think Jewel's great, but Keller -- the character's beneath her. Just an awful, awful character, IMO. And TPTB are to blame for that. If they really, really wanted to use Jewel to the best of her ability, they should have put her in a position that was more age appropriate (eg, this new captain they're bringing in) and less whiny. It must be a shock for someone whose last major character (Kaylee) was so popular, to have so many people dislike this one.
                              Kaylee was great just as she was. But they try to make Keller everything, and I HATE IT!

sigpic
                              Sig by me!
                              My FanFic's

Comment

True, but we are still intitled to hate her. And if she has a
                                Spoiler:
                                baby
                                I'll probably hate her now.

I liked her in Trio, but in Quarantine I wanted to beat her with a sledge hammer.
                                i think for most people trio really redemmed her i think
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X