This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
    obviously if its causing this much uproar they wouldn't do it lol i hope not it will spoil keller
    I think they are shipping her WAY too much. They need to pick one and stick with it! NOT RONON! The little voice in my head is telling me that they are smarter than getting ANOTHER member of the expedition pregnant if they can stop it.

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
      I think they are shipping her WAY too much. They need to pick one and stick with it! NOT RONON! The little voice in my head is telling me that they are smarter than getting ANOTHER member of the expedition pregnant if they can stop it.
      Ronon would be a good choice for keller they obviously like each other so they should get with the smoochies
      sigpic
      [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
        Exactly....I think they could have gotten away with it with Rachel too. Don't get me wrong I don't mind the storyline we have now with Teyla....but I think it would have worked the other way with showing her from the chest up etc or she still could have gone to the dark side as they were thinking and left Atlantis to search for her people and returned in the S5 premiere. Lots of things could have been done...I just hope now they aren't getting carried away with the whole baby thing.
        I hope so too. Atlantis does NOT need a baby boom!

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
        If Stargate becomes a soap opera I am done. If there is one thing that Stargate isn't it is a soap opera. Are the writers out of ideas that they have to come to do this ?
        Well, fans have been begging for canon ships, so they might just want to start that route. I dunno. I don't want a canon ship. Well... I like JT, but I like it the way it is.

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

Ronon would be a good choice for keller they obviously like each other so they should get with the smoochies
          Well, she likes Rodney too. And they compaired her to Melena. That killed it for me, as I was once a RK shipper, and that proved men can't write romance all that well.

sigpic
          Sig by me!
          My FanFic's

Comment

Well, fans have been begging for canon ships, so they might just want to start that route
            I know I havent. Stargate is a military show at heart. No romances in this show damn it Stargate is not meant for romances

Comment

Well, she likes Rodney too. And they compaired her to Melena. That killed it for me, as I was once a RK shipper, and that proved men can't write romance all that well.
              she likes rodney but i don't think she is serious about him keller is a bit of a flirt
              sigpic

Comment

I know I havent. Stargate is a military show at heart. No romances in this show damn it Stargate is not meant for romances
                I agree!

she likes rodney but i don't think she is serious about him keller is a bit of a flirt
                Yeah, but she kinda needs to pick!

sigpic
                Sig by me!
                My FanFic's

Comment

I agree!
                  The only reason babies should get involved is if that actress is pregnant. Nothing more & nothing less. They are crossing a fine line if they are doing it for the hell of it

Comment

Indeed

The only ships I want to see are the variety that are armed to the teeth with big honkin space guns
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

The only reason babies should get involved is if that actress is pregnant. Nothing more & nothing less. They are crossing a fine line if they are doing it for the hell of it
                      can i say do we actually no for defo that she is going to be pregnant in the series or in fact if she is actual pregant in real life
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that would be going a bit far.

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Indeed

The only ships I want to see are the variety that are armed to the teeth with big honkin space guns
                        AGREED!

sigpic
                        Sig by me!
                        My FanFic's

Comment

My opinion (which doesn't mean much), is that TPTB are just being snarky on the blog because of all the negativity surrounding Keller and her ho-ing flirting with various men.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                            My opinion (which doesn't mean much), is that TPTB are just being snarky on the blog because of all the negativity surrounding Keller and her ho-ing flirting with various men.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
                            Well, that was Jewel's blog. Not JMs. But yes, she has been doing a lot of 'flirting'.

sigpic
                            Sig by me!
                            My FanFic's

Comment

Well, that was Jewel's blog. Not JMs. But yes, she has been doing a lot of 'flirting'.
                              wat is rong with flirting Nothing!! everyone does it lOL!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I've read that Jewell has been very upset with how Keller has (not) gone over with the fans, and since she is one of JM's "golden characters who do no wrong" you can imagine office talk between her and the writers. Bet its pretty spiteful.

Seriously, there isn't any real talk about more babies in the show. Otherwise they'd have to change the name to "Days of Our Lives in Atlantis".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X