X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    *peeks in*

This is my first ever post on this thread (I think - certainly not in the last year but I digress)

I liked Vegas. Can't tell you why else I would get my hand slapped

Eatg needed better editing. I could point out where but see above (but basically cut some stuff out completely and extend others)
    So both eps were enjoyable and considered good?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      some poeple enjoyed both episodes, some didn't. I've seen only 520 (I'm not interested in AU episodes) and I didn't like it. I wrote why in another thread
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        A huge task... do you think these writers are up to that..
        I don't think it's just a matter of these writers not being up to the task. I think it's a story-telling impossibility for any writer to provide coverage for all those aspects in the span of 40 minutes and do it, at the very least, satisfactorily.

We didnt need Identity..nothing could have made it better IMO.. that slot should have gone to the last episode..
        As it stands, I'd agree with you for the simple reason that Identity brought nothing either new or interesting to the table. At the very least it could have been a meaty role for Staite but it wasn't because the bulk of the action was given to the guest actor which I thought was a grave mistake.

Beyond that I would have loved to see a study of Keller's relationship with the rest of the team. Or possibly some more complex reason for why the body switch happened - something more than a pure accident. A deliberate switch could have plaid out nicely. Maybe something the Wraith cooked up as a means to discover the address to Earth and Neeva could have been the Wraith worshiper they used to do it.

Anyway, my point is that Identity could have been more than a random, filler, stand-alone episode.
        sigpic

Comment

You were expecting less from Todd episodes
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

That really depends on who you speak to..

Spoiler:
            so far its's been a pretty mixed reaction to both eps..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              That really depends on who you speak to..

Spoiler:
              so far its's been a pretty mixed reaction to both eps..
              Ok going to get in trouble for this...

I have read some people's reviews here, and well the people who have hated the show since Season 4 I am not really listening to their opinion. The folks who are either on the fence, or don't praise every single episode, I am more keen to listen to. I'm looking for the folks who have enjoyed this season but have also been critical.
              sigpic

Comment

The 'EatG' wasn't good talk is for another thread, not this one, right? Or have I ventured in the wrong one by mistake.

But coming from that person, it's really no suprise... We weren't expecting anything less than hate for it.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  The 'EatG' wasn't good talk is for another thread, not this one, right? Or have I ventured in the wrong one by mistake.

But coming from that person, it's really no suprise... We weren't expecting anything less than hate for it.
                  3 people gave me a review via PM here, and they all said it was excellent. I respect their opinion. This is also what the vision statement is about. How people are labeled for their negativity.
                  sigpic

Comment

hey guys, what's up?
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      hey guys, what's up?
                      Spoiler:
                      wow, where have you been? huh?
                      sigpic

Comment

wow, where have you been? huh?
                        had to take care of some stuff, christmas etc... anyway I'm back so what's going on?
                        sigpic

Comment

had to take care of some stuff, christmas etc... anyway I'm back so what's going on?
                          Not much, just trying to avoid certain threads, so I can stay spoiler free. But I've been spoiled up the gazoo on other forums, lol. EATG sounds great.
                          sigpic

Comment

Not much, just trying to avoid certain threads, so I can stay spoiler free. But I've been spoiled up the gazoo on other forums, lol. EATG sounds great.
                            I think its mob time.

*grabs pitchfork.*

FoXz shall be our battering ram

Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I haven't seen the eps but EatG should be an awesome series finale
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                I think its mob time.

*grabs pitchfork.*

FoXz shall be our battering ram

LOL, where is Foxy?

I haven't seen the eps but EatG should be an awesome series finale
                                I truly hope so.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X