This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, good.

I must remember not to click the threads tomorrow morning (okay, noon) when I get up, who knows what's in there then, even though it's not allowed at the mo.

I also hope they don't put out a discussion thread, since that could in my view encourage people to get it now just to fit in with some others, and the way to get it shouldn't be promoted.

Plus there's the possibility of mis-clicking in the morning... Ew.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
      Ah, good.

I must remember not to click the threads tomorrow morning (okay, noon) when I get up, who knows what's in there then, even though it's not allowed at the mo.

I also hope they don't put out a discussion thread, since that could in my view encourage people to get it now just to fit in with some others, and the way to get it shouldn't be promoted.

Plus there's the possibility of mis-clicking in the morning... Ew.
      It truly is annoying, but what are you going to do? If it is that bad, I'll just won't post here until 10pm Jan 2nd! Simple as that.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        It truly is annoying, but what are you going to do? If it is that bad, I'll just won't post here until 10pm Jan 2nd! Simple as that.
        Well I've seen it, but I won't spoil you guys by talking about it in here.

I'm to nice.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Now where did I put that Doomsday weapon?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            now now, that totally goes against GW's new vision policy. Which btw, I think it is going to be a good thing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Ok, Jel, quick question. If you lived in Austalia would you wait another 12 Months to watch a episode that everyone has been talking about for a year? Or, would you watch it online?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

I can't answer that. I would like to say no but I really couldn't answer such a question until I was in that situation
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Jonos, there's the thing about having the decency to wait until the majority of the forum, who probably lives in the USA, have seen it legally on telly.

For me, there's a big difference.

Comment

Jonos, there's the thing about having the decency to wait until the majority of the forum, who probably lives in the USA, have seen it legally on telly.

For me, there's a big difference.
                    I agree, I see no problem in waiting two weeks until it has aired in America
                    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

There is a thread now for discussion. We just ask people to keep their discussion/squeeing/snarking, etc, confined to that one thread until the episodes officially air

thanks
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

We're not talking spoilery Vegas and EatG over here, right? Man, why are they using tags on the last page of the EatG pre-Air thread.... Argh. It's tempting to click on things, but I don't wanna see it...
                        You don't have to worry about me...I haven't seen the eps

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                        Ok, Jel, quick question. If you lived in Austalia would you wait another 12 Months to watch a episode that everyone has been talking about for a year? Or, would you watch it online?
                        HELL NO.....I have been in that situation....It may not have been a year bout it has been months between when it was shown in the US and the UK, nowq we are very luck that it's only a few days
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I am very outraged right now with GW's decision. I'll see you all Jan 2nd after Vegas airs! Have a great Holiday and New Years.

Oh and Season 5 rocks, and I want to be suprised by the last 2 eps.
                          sigpic

Comment

You always seem angry with GW

See you Friday
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm sorry to see you take a break, Brian, but it's very understandable. ...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                There is a thread now for discussion. We just ask people to keep their discussion/squeeing/snarking, etc, confined to that one thread until the episodes officially air

thanks
                                Hopefully that'll keep people discussing the episodes in one place instead of across the forum. Thanks Sky.

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                Hey guys, I am very outraged right now with GW's decision. I'll see you all Jan 2nd after Vegas airs! Have a great Holiday and New Years.

Oh and Season 5 rocks, and I want to be suprised by the last 2 eps.
                                I think it was the right thing to do, it's either that or the mods say "the episodes cannot be discussed until they officially air" which would create extra work for them especially with some members itching to talk about what they have seen. Allowing a thread to discuss the episode is a good way of dealing with it and trying to contain the spoilers to one place.

Hope you have a great holiday anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X