• Show
Clear All

Only half a dozen. I've done at least a baker's dozen
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Only half a dozen. I've done at least a baker's dozen
      Good for you man! I'd green ya if I could. I am just really upset about this.
      sigpic

Comment

We have taken an oath in the whump thread not to mention it Even if we see it, which I won't be doing btw Iz strong
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

it would be much more easier if mods will create one specific thread for those two episode, just like they did it for Ark of Truth.People will talk about those episodes anyway, no matter how often mods will be deleting posts, there's going to be somebody who will speak about those two episodes
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            it would be much more easier if mods will create one specific thread for those two episode, just like they did it for Ark of Truth.People will talk about those episodes anyway, no matter how often mods will be deleting posts, there's going to be somebody who will speak about those two episodes
            I think thats what the mods are discussing at the moment, I read something about it depending on the source of the leak as to whether they would feel a special thread is appropriate. I think . So while they're deciding they're asking for nothing to be said
            What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Honestly the entire thing is really messed up. Because I take extra precaution when the show airs in the U.S. to make sure I use spoiler tags when people overseas have not seen the ep yet. Sorry, but I agree with the mods, this stuff should be kept underwraps. The folks are not giving the same respect as we do when an ep airs.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Honestly the entire thing is really messed up. Because I take extra precaution when the show airs in the U.S. to make sure I use spoiler tags when people overseas have not seen the ep yet. Sorry, but I agree with the mods, this stuff should be kept underwraps. The folks are not giving the same respect as we do when an ep airs.
                I've seen members with less than 10 posts who actually mostly spoiled everything about those two episodes. If there's a specific thread where people who have seen it, can talk about it there's a bigger chance that discussion will stay inside that thread and won'T spread around other threads
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

I've seen members with less than 10 posts who actually mostly spoiled everything about those two episodes. If there's a specific thread where people who have seen it, can talk about it there's a bigger chance that discussion will stay inside that thread and won'T spread around other threads
                  If that does happen I will be very surprised. Well I totally avoided the movie forum when the movies were out, but with this it's different, I am very active in the SGA forum.
                  sigpic

Comment

To me its a delicate matter. No matter what the mods choose someone will be angry. Just because their is a dedicated thread doesn't mean info won't get leaked. Thank you very much Ark of Truth jerks
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I think we may all have to avoid some threads here for the next several weeks. I cannot say why but you know why, and I am glad the mods are being very strict on it, but sadly people just don't get it and why it cannot be allowed. Posts are going to slip through the cracks. I already reported like half a dozen posts today. Sorry, I am just really ticked off about this crap.

Oh and Season 5 rocks!
                      Well I haven't seen the eps yet so no spoliers from me...>And i'm not downloading it either...I'm waiting till it's officially been shown in the US
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Well I haven't seen the eps yet so no spoliers from me...>And i'm not downloading it either...I'm waiting till it's officially been shown in the US
                        How can someone watch the end of a 5 year old show without all the bells and whistles is beyond me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Just for that I am banning all goldfish jokes until after ChristmasWill you do the same when the SGA movie is leaked
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

How can someone watch the end of a 5 year old show without all the bells and whistles is beyond me.
                            I want to wait so I can enjoy it (hopefully) along with everyone else

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Just for that I am banning all goldfish jokes until after ChristmasWill you do the same when the SGA movie is leaked
                            YAY.....So a few days of resbite for me then

Yes I will be doing the same with SGA and SG-1 movies If it's worth watching, it's worth waiting on
                            sigpic

Comment

We're not talking spoilery Vegas and EatG over here, right? Man, why are they using tags on the last page of the EatG pre-Air thread.... Argh. It's tempting to click on things, but I don't wanna see it...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                We're not talking spoilery Vegas and EatG over here, right? Man, why are they using tags on the last page of the EatG pre-Air thread.... Argh. It's tempting to click on things, but I don't wanna see it...
                                No, this thread is safe. Jelgate and myself will likely be guarding it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X