This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
    I re-watched 'First Contact' again earlier, awesome episode why isn't 'The Lost Tribe' on in less that 24 hours again? Oh yeah, 'Sanctuary', better be worth waiting an extra week for the next SGA ep.

7 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes until 'The Lost Tribe' airs.
    I've have to stop watching 'First Contact', it just makes me want 'The Lost Tribe' even more. But hopefully, 'Sanctuary' should make me feel a bit better. Hopefully.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
      I've have to stop watching 'First Contact', it just makes me want 'The Lost Tribe' even more. But hopefully, 'Sanctuary' should make me feel a bit better. Hopefully.
      Yeah, hopefully, it's good we don't have to wait several months for 'TLT' though.

Comment

Yeah, hopefully, it's good we don't have to wait several months for 'TLT' though.
        True, if the wait was as long as BSG. I don't know what I'd do.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

I didn't expect Todd to keep it, but I did think it might end up as scrap.
          Usually Earth ships are destroyed towards the end of the season.

Comment

True, if the wait was as long as BSG. I don't know what I'd do.
            Lose it, go crazy... nuts... insane... bonzo... no longer in possessions of one's faculties... three fries short of a Happy Meal... WACKO!

Comment

Lose it, go crazy... nuts... insane... bonzo... no longer in possessions of one's faculties... three fries short of a Happy Meal... WACKO!
              That's pretty much how I feel about BSG at the moment.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

That's why you just take a loop off while you're waiting.

Comment

That's pretty much how I feel about BSG at the moment.
                  I'm not too bothered about BSG, it'll air eventually.

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
                  That's why you just take a loop off while you're waiting.
                  Yup.

Comment

I'm not too bothered about BSG, it'll air eventually.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

I find it funny BSG is finishing after SGA but had less seasons
                      Last edited by jelgate; 02 October 2008, 07:27 PM.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I find it funny BSG is finishing after SGA but had less seasons
                        I actully just thought of it yesterday, it made me lol.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

I re-watched 'First Contact' again earlier, awesome episode why isn't 'The Lost Tribe' on in less that 24 hours again? Oh yeah 'Sanctuary', better be worth waiting an extra week for the next SGA episode.

7 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes until 'The Lost Tribe' airs.
                          my thoughts exactly!

as for bsg, I'll only watch the end because it is THE END. it had disintegrated into a B-level soap for me by the beginning of the last (current??) season.

I just wish reality tv had only lasted a half season like all the rest of the lame shows do! I was peeved as heck when they cancelled commander-in-chief, just because it's ratings slipped a little. tptb of that show said it was too pricey for the ratings, but it was quality tv. "smakcs self in head* if that isn't an oxymoron these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Chevron Atlantis View Post
                            I HATE WATCHING REALITY TV SHOWS, like BIG brother, thank god, it was cancelled here, I had to wait 8 years for it to be cancelled. I want to know what thrill do people get out of reality tv shows? Amazing Race, I don't mind, I get to see a lot of cool locations around the world, but still I don't like watching reality tv shows apart from Amazing race, but I don't care about their personal lives.

Do you know the crap they show on MTV and Channel V here in Australia? Far out its RUBBISH !!!!!!!!!!!. MTV used to be about the music, but now its all about Reality TV shows.
                            UGH.......I HAT BIG BROTHER WITH A VENGEANCE...How anybody can sit and watch that piece of trash for hours on end is beyind me...I wish they would cancel it here!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              UGH.......I HAT BIG BROTHER WITH A VENGEANCE...How anybody can sit and watch that piece of trash for hours on end is beyind me...I wish they would cancel it here!
                              Just enough people watch it for it to be rather profitable... that happens when you don't have to pay for writers, special effects, cameramen, make-up artists, wardrobe, etc etc...

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                              Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                                Just enough people watch it for it to be rather profitable... that happens when you don't have to pay for writers, special effects, cameramen, make-up artists, wardrobe, etc etc...
                                Well there's no accounting for taste
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X