This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    They need to make Michael bad ass again, like they did in The Kindred and Last Man. He just seemed not as powerful in "S&R".
    The problem for me was that "your son will be an instrument of change" stuff. He was more bad ass as a mad scientist saying he kills in self defense, only on a slightly larger scale.

Edit! Woo hoo 10,000 posts! Way to go everyone.
    Maybe this thread can double the Complaints thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      really? what did he say?
      Pretty much what I said (and just as vague). Though he posted it before S&R so maybe he just meant that he'd survive until Prodigal.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I hope not

It would make the Michael/Teyla shippers happy.

Comment

nah that would suck imo. why would TBTB do that?
          *thinks Brainstorm and Touchstone*

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            I liked GitM very much. Maybe because I didn't tend to keep up with all the spoilers, and I didn't watch the previews, this time?
            I read most of the spoilers for 'GitM' but still didn't expect a lot of the things that happened in the episode.

Maybe we'll/he'll have read up on the bad guys from FC/TLT before the ep, and that's how they'll be 'pushed back' easily before the end of the episodes?
            That would be cool.

Bummer there's not always continuation on that... Meaning that I think it wouldn't be a bad thing if he got an extra line here and there, same for Teyla. She's had more luck this season, so far, with her Woolsey and Kanaan scenes, but that's not really true for Ronon, just yet.

BT had nice Ronon scenes, but they could do more with his character, no?
            Both Teyla and Ronon get underused as times, 'Daedalus Variations' showed that they can fit into a situation that is different from their usual field of expertise, hopefully TPTB will continue that in the future.

Oh, I should probably say that I didn't trick the language filters, but that I put the *-thingies in there, myself.
            LOL, I have no problem with that metaphor anyway.

It's probably hoping for too much to have someone knock some sense into him, right?
            Yeah it is, Michael's too far gone after being transformed into a human then reverting back to a Wraith only to be rejected by the others and double crossed by the expedition when he tried to help them.

Still, I'd love for him to succeed into parts of his plan that was shown in TLM. I hope they have the guts to partially follow on it,
            Spoiler:
            and that means that for me, Torren should get taken by Michael in The Prodigal.
            That would be great.

So what do you guys think about this week's ep "The Shrine"?
            It looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
              Pretty much what I said (and just as vague). Though he posted it before S&R so maybe he just meant that he'd survive until Prodigal.
              maybe. we'll just have to wait

LOL

*thinks Brainstorm and Touchstone*
              um yeah...? two completely different eps
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

did you guys read what i posted above about getting something off my chest? I am going to remove it now.
                Nope I was on another plane of existence.

They need to make Michael bad ass again, like they did in The Kindred and Last Man. He just seemed not as powerful in "S&R".
                I think we might get that in 'The Prodigal'.

Awesome.

Comment

um yeah...? two completely different eps
                  Both have weather control devices. Oh, need I mention Holiday and Identity?

Not that there's anything wrong with making a new version of an old story. I remember Cold Lazarus quite well but I loved Doppelganger. I'm just saying that Michael being turned human and losing his memory and receiving the same treatment as the "Destroyer of Worlds" is unlikely but not impossible.

Comment

FenRiR FoXz 2,276
                    Jumper_One 1,815
                    Briangate78 1,523
                    jelgate 1,140
                    They are mostly guilty for those 10,000 posts, lol.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Sorry spikey....I don't wanna see him go but if he did i'd like Teyla to be the one that does the deed!
                      You could have said that in your previous post, instead of being so ready to shoot him...

I just think after how many seasons Mike has been on, he is reaching his end. It has nothing to do with personal prefences.
                      Jelly, we're not asking you to reveal anything about your personal preferences...

Spoiler:
                      Sorry, got a headache, so my level is bad again.

I'm talking about threat level. After so many years Apophis, Anubis, etc. got boring
                      But there hasn't exactly been a thread yet, as long as you don't let him grow towards what was happening in TLM...

According to DH's blog Michael will be around for a while yet. Though I believe he reached his apex as a villain in The Kindred.
                      Like I said, I think they should work towards TLM. Goa'ulds got to do nasty stuff in SG-1 too, and so did the Ori...

Why can't Michael succeed in things?

Spreading a bit of virus around isn't much, yet. It doesn't hurt Atlantis. All that falls is anonymous people, and anonymous Wraith.

Yup. I fully agree.

Yay!

The problem for me was that "your son will be an instrument of change" stuff. He was more bad ass as a mad scientist saying he kills in self defense, only on a slightly larger scale.

Maybe this thread can double the Complaints thread.
                      In order for us to keep track with the Complaints thread, we'd have to post 'how DARE season 5 rock so hard' every 5 minutes...

Dude, if you post in an anti-thread, your post will be buried under 80 other posts an hour or two further...

Joe said that 'Todd and Michael don't have a scene together in season 5', so that might mean they'll both live on.

Why would Michael need a cure for his 'old age'? He looks fine the way he is.

And it would be much neater to see him realize that his 'your son is an instrument to my greatness' isn't the way to win Teyla over for him, or his cause...

Comment

Well guys "Gitm" got a 1.2! Not too bad considering the Olympics and that last year the 5th episode pulled a 1.0!
                        sigpic

Comment

I knew that!

Comment

Well guys "Gitm" got a 1.2! Not too bad considering the Olympics and that last year the 5th episode pulled a 1.0!
                            I was expecting this episode to get more because it ended the Replicator arc.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Are we now still waiting for the other numbers?

Or are they not coming? That would be stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                                I was expecting this episode to get more because it ended the Replicator arc.
                                1.2 is very good for competing against the Olympics. Remember the majority are casual viewers and my viewing schedule has changed for the Oympics. The Asuran arc isn't nesscarily dead.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X