Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If and I stretch if their was a feature length SG1 movie, none of the money would ever make it to SGA and the potential SGU. It just doesn't work that way.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

They can make Atlantis DVD movies too, so the spin-off could be successful without SG-1 too. And if they make a real movie, than I think the scifi fans will watch it.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
        They can make Atlantis DVD movies too, so the spin-off could be successful without SG-1 too. And if they make a real movie, than I think the scifi fans will watch it.
        Well MGM, budgeted a new season of SGA along with 2 DVD SG-1 movies.
        sigpic

Comment

And I think that where MGM believes the money is. AoT was financial success and hear preorder for Contiuum (off to the store tomorrow) is pretty high. Until they are done with SG1 movies or SGA, I don't think we'll be hearing anything about SGU. Ultimaltly those decision rest with MGM.
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            And I think that where MGM believes the money is. AoT was financial success and hear preorder for Contiuum (off to the store tomorrow) is pretty high. Until they are done with SG1 movies or SGA, I don't think we'll be hearing anything about SGU. Ultimaltly those decision rest with MGM.
            SGU will likely not be ready till Early 2010. which in a scary way is less than 2 years away. Time flies, huh? By then they'll run another season of SGA and release a DVD movie or two.
            sigpic

Comment

I won't be surprised if it is longer then that. I say they continue with the status quo and put SGU on the back burner until the time when SGA dies.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I won't be surprised if it is longer then that. I say they continue with the status quo and put SGU on the back burner until the time when SGA dies.
                yup i'm with ya on that....Atlantis is still going strong.....Well actually from what i've seen so far this season it's stronger than ever!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  Why do I feel Atlantis is better than ever? It seems season 5 will be the best out of 15 SG season!
                  Because it is.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

hey guys what's up? um Atlantis is awesome!
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      yup i'm with ya on that....Atlantis is still going strong.....Well actually from what i've seen so far this season it's stronger than ever!
                      I seriously believe SGA has done nothing but get better with each new season.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I thought S4 was fantastic. Its still early but it seems like S5 has rasied the bar. I was on the fence about Woosley but he seems to be working out fine.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          hey guys what's up? um Atlantis is awesome!
                          WOOHOO.....An on topic post yeah it's awesome

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                          I seriously believe SGA has done nothing but get better with each new season.
                          Yeah i enjoyed the first 3 seasons but i liked some of S4 but not as much as the other seasons but i think maybe it's was more down to the serious lack of Teyla in the second half....Which is understandable with the pregnancy...I just missed her!
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought S4 was fantastic. Its still early but it seems like S5 has rasied the bar. I was on the fence about Woosley but he seems to be working out fine.
                            *points to above post* Yeah it's only three eps in but i've enjoyed all three eps to varying degrees!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah i enjoyed the first 3 seasons but i liked some of S4 but not as much as the other seasons but i think maybe it's was more down to the serious lack of Teyla in the second half....Which is understandable with the pregnancy...I just missed her!
                              This is way I'm glad to be a plot perosn.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah I agree I mean yes Sam was awesome imo and would've been great in s5 but there's more to Atlantis than just one character. I'm currently looking forward to every single ep which wasn't the case with s4 because I already knew some were weaker than others. this season is truly amazing imo!

WOOHOO.....An on topic post yeah it's awesome
                                yup on topic
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X