This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Oh no...Not another Miller's crossing ep......Oh ok,only if it isn't Rodney centric then...Now isn't that a good compromise
    I don't care if its McKay centered. I just want another ethical delimnea like Sheppard faced in Miller's Crossing.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I don't care if its McKay centered. I just want another ethical delimnea like Sheppard faced in Miller's Crossing.
      Well you nkow how i feel about Rodney at the moment

How about Ronon or Teyla...They've lived in the PG all their lives so it's a given they've done things that might be construed as unethical....Wouldn't it be great if something like this comes back to bite them on the ass!
      sigpic

Comment

Well you nkow how i feel about Rodney at the moment
        Well... I don't think we're getting over-McKay'd this season... he has 2 episodes this season: The Shrine and Brain Storm. Compare that to 3 Teyla: The Queen, The Prodigal, and Infection; 2 Shep: Remnants and Vegas; 1 Ronon: Broken Ties; 2 Keller: Tracker and Identity; 1 Woolsey: Inquisition, and 2 Carson: The Seed and Whispers.

Search and Rescue, Daedalus Variations, Ghost in the Machine, First Contact, The Lost Tribe, Outsiders and 100 are all 'team' episodes.

Or at least that's the way it appears to be panned out to me

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
        Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
          Well... I don't think we're getting over-McKay'd this season... he has 2 episodes this season: The Shrine and Brain Storm. Compare that to 3 Teyla: The Queen, The Prodigal, and Infection; 2 Shep: Remnants and Vegas; 1 Ronon: Broken Ties; 2 Keller: Tracker and Identity; 1 Woolsey: Inquisition, and 2 Carson: The Seed and Whispers.

Search and Rescue, Daedalus Variations, Ghost in the Machine, First Contact, The Lost Tribe, Outsiders and 100 are all 'team' episodes.

Well it's about time Teyla got some eps but i won't count my chickens too soon...They might still turn out to be taken over by other characters

Yes i am a pessimist
          sigpic

Comment

JM pegged 'Whispers' as another Shep episode - didn't consider it myself until I saw the quote from his blog:
            Linzi writes: “I too am disappointed Sheppard only gets one episode, right at the end of the season, and is rarely mentioned in spoilers, and so are many Sheppard fans I know.”

Answer: Actually, Sheppard gets one, alongside Beckett, in Whispers and another, alongside Woolsey, in Remnants.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...se-of-the-day/

Comment

Look sharp guys and gals for the lurkers........

Ahem

Season 5 has been very good so far, and of course the best is yet to come. I think the show is going to find new life that could last several seasons during the mid-season.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post

Ahem

Season 5 has been very good so far, and of course the best is yet to come. I think the show is going to find new life that could last several seasons during the mid-season.
                Ooh lurkers ahoy
                sigpic

Comment

Ooh lurkers ahoy
                  Can you blame them? I'm so damn fascinating?

Anyway, I think the new enemy will appear in the mid-season finale and won't appear again until the season ends.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Anyway, I think the new enemy will appear in the mid-season finale and won't appear again until the season ends.
                    uh huh....Yeah right *insert sarcasm here*
                    sigpic

Comment

Agreed. Looking at the way the episodes are set up, I don't see where they'd fit in until Vegas/100.

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Lurkers?

*gets ready to blast them*

Ya think?

Comment

Agreed. Looking at the way the episodes are set up, I don't see where they'd fit in until Vegas/100.
                          Your a wiseman woman machine. They seem to be like the new Asurans.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                              I can't believe all the negativism out there. Surely, if you don't like what you see on telly, you just move on, spend those precious minutes of your life in a different manner than keep on watching something you don't like, and then spending all this time on a site to further bash the show.
                              I know the feeling. I don't like BSG anymore so I stopped watching but I don't attack those that like it.

It's like the writers say: they can never please everyone.
                              In a perfect world..... *starts singing..."Somewhere over the Rainbow, way out there, is a land that you dream of once in a llullaby."*
                              Have you noticed how many more posts the whiners have? People who say that the complainers always do so loudest were correct.
                              Yup. I have an idea. Post this in the Anti thread and it should quiet them for awhile.
                              Spoiler:

Same for Keller. I actually like her with Rodney. Like Joe said, it'll be more a relationship born out of equality... Something they both could use. Definitely Rodney after his past crushes.

Keller is young, and inexperienced. Give the girl some time, and she'll be a full team member. That's why Weir insisted she'd be CMO, to be thrown into the situation is the best way of learning it.

They never said the character would reach perfection in 5 episodes, and honestly, it's good that there's at least a DIFFERENT character being written, rather than having another one with a too big air, and falls into the job perfectly.
                              I couldn't agree more.

If everything about it would be perfect, then people would complain that Carson was so quickly replaced, and now that the replacement seems unsure of herself, they're whining about that. She's learning, let her.
                              I think that's the problem right there. Some see her as his replacement no matter what and those who loved Carson just can't like her.

Same about having Michael around. He achieved something big in TLM, and now he's trying to get to that goal again, and people are complaining that apparently he's going to survive season 5.
                              I don't get that either he's a great character why be disapointed that he didn't die?

What do people want?
                              When you figure that out call Guiness as you will ad another entry to the book.
                              I think it's very good that they just didn't coincidentally got rid of him in S&R - that would be too cheap on TLM, the entire future wouldn't be there any more, no suspense whatsoever, and now that we might be heading towards a bit darker things (cos people will also complain if it stays too light all the time - immediately handling danger), when Michael comes to Atlantis, who knows, he could have the baby after that, or at least the genes required to finish off his Hybrids, and kick his war into action again, people complain again that he doesn't die just yet...

Man. If I had a gun...
                              It's ok.

I should just block all the whiners, lol. Sooo much easier.
                              Probably be best. **hugs**
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well, I think it's a given since non of the spoilers mention them so far...

F... fascinating? *cough*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X