• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gospikey View Post

LOL
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

LOL, poor Teyla being side-lined. Well she kicked some serious ass in "The Queen".
      sigpic

Comment

I think Sky said it best when Whispers, the Queen, and Tracker were filmed at the same time. It makes sense when you see who episodes mainly featured.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          LOL, poor Teyla being side-lined. Well she kicked some serious ass in "The Queen".
          Indeed, I like how we had Shep / Beckett ('Whispers'), Teyla / Todd ('The Queen') and Ronon / McKay / Keller ('Tracker') episodes, not that I don't like team eps but it's great to see them all get some nice parts to play and I think that worked quite well, both Ronon and Teyla shined IMO when given something more than the usual to do and though 'Daedalus Variations' showed that can be done in a team ep I still liked how the last two episodes played out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I think Sky said it best when Whispers, the Queen, and Tracker were filmed at the same time. It makes sense when you see who episodes mainly featured.

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
            Indeed, I like how we had Shep / Beckett ('Whispers'), Teyla / Todd ('The Queen') and Ronon / McKay / Keller ('Tracker') episodes, not that I don't like team eps but it's great to see them all get some nice parts to play and I think that worked quite well, both Ronon and Teyla shined IMO when given something more than the usual to do and though 'Daedalus Variations' showed that can be done in a team ep I still liked how the last two episodes played out for them.
            yup well said, and we'll probably have Rodney / Daniel, Shep / Zelenka, Teyla / Keller /Woolsey / Caldwell ind FC and TLT
            sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. It makes you miss the character. Right now we had no Sheppard or Teyla, well a little Sheppard. This coming friday will go back to a team episode.

You know I still am pissed off right now. I am going to be for awhile. I am re-entering the stages again.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                yup well said, and we'll probably have Rodney / Daniel, Shep / Zelenka, Teyla / Keller /Woolsey / Caldwell ind FC and TLT
                Thanks, yeah the mid season will be spreading people out so there should be some good scenes with them.

Nothing wrong with that. It makes you miss the character. Right now we had no Sheppard or Teyla, well a little Sheppard. This coming friday will go back to a team episode.
                Indeed. There should be some Shep / Teyla scenes in the mid season.

You know I still am pissed off right now. I am going to be for awhile. I am re-entering the stages again.
                That sucks, I'm trying not to think too much about it and enjoy what we have left of S5.

Comment

Thanks, yeah the mid season will be spreading people out so there should be some good scenes with them.

That sucks, I'm trying not to think too much about it and enjoy what we have left of S5.
                  Problem is when you get more info about what happened, it makes it harder to deal with it. All I can say is SGA got the shaft BIG TIME! Let's leave it at that, and enjoy the rest of the season and hope for many movies which will likely happen.
                  sigpic

Comment

hm IDK. probably a few scenes in FC but then they leave Atlantis, Shep / Zelenka in a PJ (?) and Teyla / Keller / Woolsey with Calwell. or is that TLT?
                    sigpic

Comment

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Problem is when you get more info about what happened, it makes it harder to deal with it. All I can say is SGA got the shaft BIG TIME! Let's leave it at that, and enjoy the rest of the season and hope for many movies which will likely happen.
                        Yeah I know what you mean. Hopefully there will be a few good movies to come.

hm IDK. probably a few scenes in FC but then they leave Atlantis, Shep / Zelenka in a PJ (?) and Teyla / Keller / Woolsey with Calwell. or is that TLT?
                        Spoiler:
                        Does Teyla board the Daedalus with Woolsey, Keller and Ronon? I thought she stays behind in Atlantis with Sheppard, and then Shep and Zelenka hitch a ride on the Traveller's ship to stop Todd when he takes control of the Daedalus.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Does Teyla board the Daedalus with Woolsey, Keller and Ronon? I thought she stays behind in Atlantis (speculation) when Sheppard and Zelenka hitch a ride on the Traveller's ship to stop Todd who's taken control of the Daedalus from killing McKay and Daniel at the Ancient outpost.
                          Spoiler:
                          oh right, duh! yeah Ronon, Keller and Woolsey are definitely on the Daedalus but Teyla seems to stay in Atlantis.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            oh right, duh! yeah Ronon, Keller and Woolsey are definitely on the Daedalus but Teyla seems to stay in Atlantis.
                            Spoiler:
                            "Meanwhile Woolsey, along with Dr. Keller and Ronon, have joined Colonel Caldwell on board the Daedalus, leaving Sheppard in charge of Atlantis. They welcome Todd and his delegation to the ship to discuss testing Keller's gene therapy on live Wraith subjects. But events take a turn for the worse when Todd, suspecting them of betrayal, takes control of the Daedalus."
                            GateWorld's page on 'First Contact'.

Teyla isn't mentioned on 'The Lost Tribe's page either but I'm guessing Sheppard will leave her in charge of Atlantis while he and Zelenka go on Katana's ship to stop Todd.

Comment

Don't tell Linda
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Keller the wraith slayer was awesome.
                                Spoiler:
                                I guess it's just a general trend as of late: everyone gets some action. Even Beckett seems to kill hybrids on a regular basis now.

Comment

Working...
                                X