• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    LOL

Spikey's talking about the Prodigal pics, you can find them here

yeah reminds me of The X-Files
    Hey, at least we got some good dramas on the horizon. Someone needs to knock the crap out of Ghost "ass crack" Plumbers and not just Eureka. I still want to give SGU a try, but like I keep saying like a broken record, it has a lot to prove since it is replacing my current favorite show.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Wow, this looks more interesting than SGU...

http://nbcumv.com/scifi/release_deta...eenlights.html
      I'll definitely be checking that out when it airs.

BTW, nice sig, most amusing.

Oh, thanks for the link.

Comment

Hey, at least we got some good dramas on the horizon. Someone needs to knock the crap out of Ghost "ass crack" Plumbers and not just Eureka.

I still want to give SGU a try, but like I keep saying like a broken record, it has a lot to prove since it is replacing my current favorite show.
        yup. I'm sure you've read Joe's response regarding SGU, what do you think? I mean of course he won't tell us it's gonna suck. I'll definitely check it out

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
        Oh, thanks for the link.
        you're welcome
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Oh right I knew that!

Prodigal
          Spoiler:
          Why is two grown men playing with remote control cars It's um..........weird!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Oh right I knew that!

Prodigal
            Spoiler:
            Why is two grown men playing with remote control cars It's um..........weird!
            huh? how so?
            sigpic

Comment

huh? how so?
              There like....In their 40's or something like that...Not in their 20's....It's weird that
              Spoiler:
              middle aged men are playing with remote control cars!
              sigpic

Comment

yup. I'm sure you've read Joe's response regarding SGU, what do you think? I mean of course he won't tell us it's gonna suck. I'll definitely check it out
                I saw it, makes no difference really, I think BW has put more thought into the story than the characters but SGU could still be pretty good, I liked the mention that it will be a mature show, just what I'm hoping for.

Comment

There like....In their 40's or something like that...Not in their 20's....It's weird that
                  Spoiler:
                  And some people think someone in their 40's shouldn't watch anything with aliens and space involved, too, but I think anyone who uses these forums would tend to disagree. It's called a hobby.

Ahem, so I have terrific news. My girlfriend and I got laid off from work (the good part is yet to come, mind) and we're hardly even capable of paying rent on the 1st (I swear to you, it's on its way) and I found the phone and internet weren't working. (No, that isn't it either.) So since my girlfriend took the cell with her, I had to walk to a payphone, but while I was at that convenience store getting change, I found a $20 bill beneath the frankfurter stand... and on it, the initials 'SGA' in purple highlighter! (Nevermind that it also had the initials 'FR' on the other side; that's beside the point!)

I'm not a religious man, and I don't even believe in fate. Still, the fact that in a time of dire need, I stumbled upon money to feed my household through and it happened to have 'SGA' on it is at the least, worthy of compliments and praise. Moreover, I think it is a sign...

...from the Ancients!
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I'll definitely be checking that out when it airs.

BTW, nice sig, most amusing.

Oh, thanks for the link.
                    Yeah, see when I first read this I was like wow "Raider of the lost Ark" meets "X-files". Very interesting, Indeed.

Oh, thanks. Yeah it was an old sig.

you're welcome

Well Joe was also hyping up Whispers, sooooooooooooooooo.
                    sigpic

Comment

So, tonight is the night!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes it is.
                        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                          Yes, yes it is.
                          New Stargate Atlantis!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            LOL you sound like FAII regarding the fist bump in Whispers come on they're just having fun

I saw it, makes no difference really, I think BW has put more thought into the story than the characters but SGU could still be pretty good, I liked the mention that it will be a mature show, just what I'm hoping for.
                            yeah I'm also glad that Joe mentioned this. however Brian's right, SGU has a LOT to prove

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                            And some people think someone in their 40's shouldn't watch anything with aliens and space involved, too, but I think anyone who uses these forums would tend to disagree. It's called a hobby.

Ahem, so I have terrific news. My girlfriend and I got laid off from work (the good part is yet to come, mind) and we're hardly even capable of paying rent on the 1st (I swear to you, it's on its way) and I found the phone and internet weren't working. (No, that isn't it either.) So since my girlfriend took the cell with her, I had to walk to a payphone, but while I was at that convenience store getting change, I found a $20 bill beneath the frankfurter stand... and on it, the initials 'SGA' in purple highlighter! (Nevermind that it also had the initials 'FR' on the other side; that's beside the point!)

I'm not a religious man, and I don't even believe in fate. Still, the fact that in a time of dire need, I stumbled upon money to feed my household through and it happened to have 'SGA' on it is at the least, worthy of compliments and praise. Moreover, I think it is a sign...

...from the Ancients!
                            cool Oma or Morgan?

Well Joe was also hyping up Whispers, sooooooooooooooooo.
                            true but I actually enjoyed Whispers. I mean you should know if you generally agree with Joe's assessment of eps or not. if you don't then SGU might be crappy iyo

yup err... what do you mean?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, see when I first read this I was like wow "Raider of the lost Ark" meets "X-files". Very interesting, Indeed.
                              Yeah it looks interesting.

Oh, thanks. Yeah it was an old sig.
                              Cool.

New Stargate Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by briangate78 View Post
                                new stargate atlantis!
                                Stargate Atlantis is all new! Oh yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X