This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Yar I be doing that when Peg is on. You scuvy dogs be celebrating international pirate day or you walk the plank
    i'd let Shep walk the plank.

Comment

Seeing Sheppard get wet and fall down a tremendous distance would make the thunker and whumper in you happy
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Seeing Sheppard get wet and fall down a tremendous distance would make the thunker and whumper in you happy
        You might hear a small squeek coming from my lips, oh yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
          i'd let Shep walk the plank.
          Even if jaws is in the water? that's some nasty whump.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
            Even if jaws is in the water? that's some nasty whump.
            at that point, I would become like a wailing banshee, and my voice would be at a pitch that only dogs would hear.

Comment

You HAVE to read this! It's fantastic The fans who were at the protest outside Bridge Studios were back again today: http://shaddyr.livejournal.com/217378.html

Jumper in particular will like a few of the pics in it
              What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                Oh, have you guys seen this?

yup seen it

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                The concept of SGU has not impressed me, neither is the cast, so I have every fraking right to feel cautious about this show. I will give it a chance, but I love SGA so much, it is very hard to let that show go.
                I think SGU's an interesting concept but some of the characters seem stupid imo. btw I read you comments on Joe's blog, hopefully he'll answer oh and I see you have a new sig

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                I heard the name of the "Return of the Jedi" spoof will be called "Something, something, something, dark"

So tonight's ep looks like it will be a good action ep with some character drama.
                yup I think there's gonna be some cool action scenes

You might hear a small squeek coming from my lips, oh yes.
                small squee?

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                You HAVE to read this! It's fantastic The fans who were at the protest outside Bridge Studios were back again today: http://shaddyr.livejournal.com/217378.html

woohoo awesome thanks for posting that
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

at that point, I would become like a wailing banshee, and my voice would be at a pitch that only dogs would hear.
                  He better not get eaten then, I can hear on that frequency also.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

LOL great read, thanks for posting.

Comment

Thanks for linkie cazz......Amanda sounds like a really nice person and a hoot

So does Colin and Gary....They all seem really nice folks!
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL great read, thanks for posting.
                      did you read the comments? this one was interesting imo:
                      Looking at the photos I notice something "strange" - Not *one* of the fans in the above photos is in the so-called precious demographic that Sci-Fi channel claims is their viewing audience. When will they get a *****ing Clue?!?!? The dips that watch wrestling are *not* the people who watch stuff like SGA. We're waaaaaay smarter than that and our fav shows reflect that.

Thank you for letting me vent. I feel better now.
                      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Thanks for linkie cazz......Amanda sounds like a really nice person and a hoot

So does Colin and Gary....They all seem really nice folks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        did you read the comments? this one was interesting imo:
                        Yeah that's an interesting point to make as well.

I noticed one of the boards say "I'm only here for Jewel Staite", good bit of support for her there.

Comment

Yeah that's an interesting point to make as well.

I noticed one of the boards say "I'm only here for Jewel Staite", good bit of support for her there.
                          yeah I saw that too
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link up there. Good times. For some reason, I got a major kick out of the lady with the 'I'm nobody's demographic' shirt. I loved that one.
                            If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              yeah I saw that too
                              I think Keller is going to be cool in 'Tracker' and might show a nice contrast between what she's like now and how she was in 'Missing'.

6 hours 59 minutes until 'Tracker' airs.

Comment

Quotes the 5th law
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X