This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Someone on the ratings thread said it doesn't matter anymore. It does. I was very happy "The Queen" pulled a 1.3! 1.3's,1.4's, and 1.5's are considered very good for SCI FI.
    Exactly. I think I told them (or I said something to someone in some thread, in any case) how it does truly matter. SGA will be looked at as far more financially sound if ratings don't, you know, suddenly plummet.
    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Many primetime shows don't even get past 2.0 Live
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Yeah, primetime numbers just ain't what they used to be. Of course, most of the shows I watch are on cable to say the least, so I'm quite fine with this change in direction.
        If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Eureka did it once this season. Oh and on that note, last night was the season premiere of House, excellent ep, btw. Also that new show Fringe which is a SCI FI theme show has been getting a lot of postive buzz. So we could see Eureka take a dive like they did last season. They went from a 1.7 to a 1.2 within a week, the season 2 finale only got a 1.4!

I also heard Ghost Hunters took a hit for their season premiere, there was no press release.

SCI FI was bold enough to post the numbers for "Lost" which averaged a 1.0 HH rating!
          sigpic

Comment

It comes with as Brian has mentioned people have more flexibility these days. With the DVR and many of the primetime shows will stream their episodes on the websites
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, someone was saying on some LOST fansite how good a number that was.

Comment

It comes with as Brian has mentioned people have more flexibility these days. With the DVR and many of the primetime shows will stream their episodes on the websites
                These are the shows I DVR..

Family Guy
                Stargate Atlantis
                BSG
                House
                Terminator: TSCC
                Eureka

Which ones do I watch live?

Eureka
                Stargate Atlantis

So does it mean I am not a big fan of Family Guy? Hell NO! It's just on a day that I am busy and cannot watch TV.
                sigpic

Comment

Did you guys see the casting call for SGU?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                    I love the Elizabeth banner, Cazz.
                    Thanx

Eureka did it once this season. Oh and on that note, last night was the season premiere of House, excellent ep, btw. Also that new show Fringe which is a SCI FI theme show has been getting a lot of postive buzz. So we could see Eureka take a dive like they did last season. They went from a 1.7 to a 1.2 within a week, the season 2 finale only got a 1.4!
                    A few of the lady's in the whump thread weren't too taken with the first e of Fringe but they said they'd give it another shot. I'm sure I saw something in a tv mag last week about it coming to the UK

These are the shows I DVR..

Family Guy
                    Stargate Atlantis
                    BSG
                    House
                    Terminator: TSCC
                    Eureka

Which ones do I watch live?

Eureka
                    Stargate Atlantis

So does it mean I am not a big fan of Family Guy? Hell NO! It's just on a day that I am busy and cannot watch TV.
                    I really like the new Terminator

The only programme I make sure I watch live is SGA, although it will be the repeat tonight as I was at the footie yesterday (sooo not worth it ). Other programmes I watch live when I can but I only go out of my way (and my parents ) to watch SGA.

No
                    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Such a thing doesn't bother me. I care more about the stories then the people who are in them but so of those characters are terrible especially the person they have for the doctor
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Such a thing doesn't bother me. I care more about the stories then the people who are in them but so of those characters are terrible especially the person they have for the doctor
                        Yeah, party girl, All teenage girls will be crazy for, and Jack Black don't seem to appealing to me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, party girl, All teenage girls will be crazy for, and Jack Black don't seem to appealing to me.
                          Strange... him and the Colonel are the only ones that interested me in the slightest... but then again, I am admittedly a Jack Black fan, so...

Other than that.... *HURK*

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                          Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                            Strange... him and the Colonel are the only ones that interested me in the slightest... but then again, I am admittedly a Jack Black fan, so...

Other than that.... *HURK*
                            Yeah, only two characters look interesting. The rest are way too young. The Briangate is not happy.
                            sigpic

Comment

No but don't keep us all in suspense... so how many under 30's is there? I'm guesing 2 females 3 males, all bare one under 30, and that i'm assuming is the lead male... so how did I do?

How did you get hold of the casting anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                                No but don't keep us all in suspense... so how many under 30's is there? I'm guesing 2 females 3 males, all bare one under 30, and that i'm assuming is the lead male... so how did I do?

How did you get hold of the casting anyway?
                                Do you really want me to tell you? Lets just say that no one is in their 30's, they are all in their young to mid 20's and one of the characters is in their 40's!

The info is on the GW homepage.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X