X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    ah yes I know it
    It's great because i don't have to pause to snap the shot so i can cap and watch at the same time

yup can you blame me?
    Nope

It he going to give us a performance

The queen cap
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      It's great because i don't have to pause to snap the shot so i can cap and watch at the same time
      the perfect program

Nope

It he going to give us a performance

The queen cap
      Spoiler:
      yeah I noticed that pic
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

No i was at my dad's As much as i love the queen i hate watching eps on my computer
        Impossible. Whumpers don't have fathers. They are all created by a Queen whumper simliar to a bee hive.
        the perfect program
        No such thing as a perfect program
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Impossible. Whumpers don't have fathers. They are all created by a Queen whumper simliar to a bee hive.
          I plead the fifth
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            I love the new tagline for the SGA trailers on SCI FI. It ends with..

"Heading into the best Season of Stargate Atlantis"

Um so yeah, why is it being cancelled then? LOL!
            Maybe they just wanted to give MGM a kick, like this?

for once SCI FI's correct
            The season's still young...

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
            "All episode's with Todd kick @ss."
            And don't you know it?

Thats essentially the Todd theory. An episode that features Todd will be awesome.

I think Spikey would agree
            She does.

Although I'm not too fond of his new make-up.

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
            ^I see Linda liked the ep.

Teyla owned Todd in 'The Queen'.

Definitely the best Teyla episode to date, blows 'Missing' away without contest.
            Linda did.

Well, it was like he was doing that on purpose...

hmm maybe a little

Oh she owned his ass Bad ass Teyla's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

What i liked about Keller in this episode was they weren't trying to ram her down our throats....It was more of a subtle performance and it wasn't in yer face...

I really hate in yer face acting...I think that's part of the reason why i don't like Rodney so much....Now i hope we get to see more of this Keller!
            They aren't ramming Keller down your throat, it only seems that way because *you* don't like her...

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
            Indeed,
            Spoiler:
            I was surprise at how convincing Teyla was as a Queen.

Just so I know, when was the last time Keller actually 'whined' ?

IMO McKay is far worse and I think he could easily over do it putting me off a scene, hasn't happened yet but there is usually a first.
            Yeah,

Spoiler:
            It was strange to see that she kinda was whiny in between, therefore Todd sometimes needed to comfort her, and then when it was showtime, she was Queen... (Played a Queen).

Dumb that she doubted herself.

I thought Teyla was going to lose control a bit? She lost nothing, nowhere?

And wasn't she supposed to do something uber spiffy in this episode, so Joe could reply 'oh yes' to that 'are we going to see her do something she wasn't able to do before', or something alike? There was nothing of that in it?

I was hoping for a Wraith Chick Fight. There was no such thing. Just a Wraith (Todd) showing how little he things of Queens, even though they are a most precious thing to have on a Hive. But they mean nothing, in person. The presence of one is enough, apparently...

Teyla was only given the appearance of a Queen, right? Not the powers? Linda thought Teyla 'kicked ass' in this ep? She went down pretty fast against that commander, Todd had to save her. I thought there was going to be some neat fighting/stunt work in it, but apparently it was her rolling off the throne, and that's it? Dumb...

I'm gonna make notes after I watch the ep again, and write them down decently after that.

Originally posted by Infinatus View Post
            I agree. I don't hound out predictability because it's hard to inject turns and twists in 44 minute episodes, but there were a few things that surprised me:

Spoiler:
            Most notably when Todd spontaneously slit the Primary's throat.
            Yeah, I wasn't expecting that, either.

Spoiler:
            I wanted my Wraith Chick Fight for the throne! Argh. Not some stupid 'let's stab the Queen the second she turns her back'. It's stupid...

We had the replicator-Wraith war, and then we had the Michael arc, now we are seeing what the Wraith have been up to after these events.
            Getting their lil green butts kicked.

hey guys what's up? (yes I know: the sky) did everybody enjoy The Queen? Linda, Spikey are you ok?
            I'll need to rewatch it...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Spoiler:
              It was strange to see that she kinda was whiny in between, therefore Todd sometimes needed to comfort her, and then when it was showtime, she was Queen... (Played a Queen).

Dumb that she doubted herself.

I thought Teyla was going to lose control a bit? She lost nothing, nowhere?

And wasn't she supposed to do something uber spiffy in this episode, so Joe could reply 'oh yes' to that 'are we going to see her do something she wasn't able to do before', or something alike? There was nothing of that in it?

I was hoping for a Wraith Chick Fight. There was no such thing. Just a Wraith (Todd) showing how little he things of Queens, even though they are a most precious thing to have on a Hive. But they mean nothing, in person. The presence of one is enough, apparently...

Teyla was only given the appearance of a Queen, right? Not the powers? Linda thought Teyla 'kicked ass' in this ep? She went down pretty fast against that commander, Todd had to save her. I thought there was going to be some neat fighting/stunt work in it, but apparently it was her rolling off the throne, and that's it? Dumb...
              Spoiler:
              I didn't say she kicked ass...I said she was a badass....Different things.......The way she threatened Todd at the end and held a knife to his throat and ordered them to fire on the other hive ship

But yeah i would have preferred more of a fight between Teyla and baldy....Ever since Teyla had a baby she seems to have gone a bit soft...She's seems to have lost some of the ability to fight What's with that...

But i still loved the ep
              sigpic

Comment

No such thing as a perfect program
                true

The season's still young...
                you think they're gonna change it?

She does.

Although I'm not too fond of his new make-up.
                no? why?

but you're ok, right?
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Getting their lil green butts kicked.

They had Butts? Come on what episode is that from??
                  sigpic

Comment

Small Victories
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Brian didn't notice yet that they tend to shoot Chris from the front (the belt area) and Connor from behind?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

That's the one with the asgards,right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Small Victories
                          *ding ding ding* Tell him what he's won Johnny....

An evening dinner play with Michelle Morgan.
                          sigpic

Comment

Brian didn't notice yet that they tend to shoot Chris from the front (the belt area) and Connor from behind?
                            They do?
                            sigpic

Comment

Well when it comes to Todd and Michael I am not looking at their butts. Now the female team from Whispers is a totally different story.

Yes, us men are pigs!
                              sigpic

Comment

They had Butts? Come on what episode is that from??
                                Technically Instinct, when it was revealed that young Wraith eat normal food.

Small Victories

That was the gray butts episode.

I also haven't noticed.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that, either.

Spoiler:
                                I wanted my Wraith Chick Fight for the throne! Argh. Not some stupid 'let's stab the Queen the second she turns her back'. It's stupid...
                                Spoiler:
                                I didn't mind that so much since it was very in-character for Todd. Though I think it would have been interesting if Todd smuggled a hand-stunner on his person and rendered the Primary unconscious, forcing Teyla to feed on her before security arrived to take her place.

Comment

Working...
                                X