Give me a second to count our medal

Multiply by 2, carry the 4 add by 10

Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Give me a second to count our medal

Multiply by 2, carry the 4 add by 10

Yeah yeah...But look at the size of your country compared to ours....Huge difference!
      sigpic

Comment

interview with KS
        “The character seems to be developing a little bit, which is always nice for a secondary character,” says Kavan Smith. “It seems like Lorne, instead of just being Shepherd’s right hand man, his military career is progressing so it feels less like a subservient kind of role on Atlantis now and a bit more like, I won’t say an equal, but a somewhat authoritative role. So I’m kinda running my own show; which is a neat way for Lorne to go. More so this year than any others anyway, I feel like his career is sort of moving ahead.”

**snip**

“In all honesty, I’m absolutely perplexed. I’m absolutely shocked. That just goes to show the type of fans that follow this show. He’s a minor character. I’ve done a fair number of episodes and I try to do what I can with them, I’m not always given a ton of material to create a connection with the audience, but they’re really embracing the character as it is. I’m just like, man, imagine where I could go if they gave me some more stuff to work on.”
        http://www.sfuniverse.com/2008/08/18...h-kavan-smith/
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Your just too slow Jumper One
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Your just too slow Jumper One
            LOL yeah I know I think it's all the thunking it's making me...well... slow
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              Oh very coole interview

Oh jumper,i need a favour...Well a friend of mine needs a favour if you can do it...Do you remember and interview or something where they were contemplating making Shep the father of Teyla baby but MG i think said no...Do you know where that interview was?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Oh very coole interview

Oh jumper,i need a favour...Well a friend of mine needs a favour if you can do it...Do you remember and interview or something where they were contemplating making Shep the father of Teyla baby but MG i think said no...Do you know where that interview was?
                do you remember anything else? for example was it a GW interview? from last month or last year? you could also ask PG15, morjana and prion
                sigpic

Comment

do you remember anything else? for example was it a GW interview? from last month or last year? you could also ask PG15, morjana and prion
                  Dunno where it was....But i think it was either the beginning of the month or last month!
                  sigpic

Comment

Dunno where it was....But i think it was either the beginning of the month or last month!
                    hm sorry I can't think of an interview where this might have been mentioned. however I'd ask prion and morjana since they're constantly posting links to new interviews etc in the news section
                    sigpic

Comment

hm sorry I can't think of an interview where this might have been mentioned. however I'd ask prion and morjana since they're constantly posting links to new interviews etc in the news section
                      Ok i'll tell sci...Thanks jumper
                      sigpic

Comment

Jumper - sci said thanks for the help

Well i'm off to bed now before i pass out with sleep deprivation
                        sigpic

Comment

Jumper - sci said thanks for the help
                          I'm glad I could help

Well i'm off to bed now before i pass out with sleep deprivation
                          ok night
                          sigpic

Comment

wow Eureka was amazing tonight!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wrong thread Brian
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                                wow Eureka was amazing tonight!
                                I agree. Only when I say that "Eureka" is code for season 5 and "tonight" is code for so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X