Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we're past the 1/2 way point now so it's all down hill until next Friday.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      I know it stinks! I hope there is a nice hype leading up to next week's episode. BTW, I think we will hear about a renewal decision very soon.
      really? according to JM, we'll hear about it during fall(maybe that's the reason why there won't be mid-season hiatus. )
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

hello people just came to say i really like season 5 and hopefully i will be posting on this thread a bit more often because i could never be anti to stargate its just so cool
        sigpic
        [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

There you go. That's the spirit!

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Hiho Season 6, AWAY!!!

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
            Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              really? according to JM, we'll hear about it during fall(maybe that's the reason why there won't be mid-season hiatus. )
              I'm thinking that news will come in the fall (maybe round mid-season time), unlike S4 there is no rush with S5 to make a decision based on the first few episodes.

Originally posted by The.Road.Not.Taken View Post
              hello people just came to say i really like season 5 and hopefully i will be posting on this thread a bit more often because i could never be anti to stargate its just so cool
              Welcome to the S5 Compliments and Praise Thread.

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
              Hiho Season 6, AWAY!!!

LOL

Comment

Ello, FoXz!

Comment

HE LIVES!!!

Wait... er...

Somebody offer him your brains and see if he bites. I'll just stand back here, behind this barrier, looking for my rosary...

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Maybe we should toss Linda over?

Comment

Maybe we should toss Linda over?
                      That wouldn't tell us anything! Even zombies flee from whumpers!

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

I was afraid you were gonna say something like that...

Now we have to pick out someone else.

Jumper? He doesn't seem to remember how to type anymore, so...

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          That was based on the assumption of a mid-season break. As much as you hate SGA I do not see it going away, so you will have plenty of eps to complain about. Who knows maybe you will actually like some of them.

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                          I'm thinking that news will come in the fall (maybe round mid-season time), unlike S4 there is no rush with S5 to make a decision based on the first few episodes.

Welcome to the S5 Compliments and Praise Thread.

LOL
                          Actually dude, because there is no hiatus for the mid-season, a decision will be made sooner, imo. My opinion is they are setting SGA up for a 6th season likely to start in June or July.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was afraid you were gonna say something like that...

Now we have to pick out someone else.

Jumper? He doesn't seem to remember how to type anymore, so...

How 'bout jel? Even if his brains were eaten, it wouldn't matter. Jel doesn't think with his brain, he thinks with his gut

(For those of you not in the know, yes I did just compare the jelgate to Colbert. It works... )

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Ello, FoXz!
                              Hey Spikey.

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                              HE LIVES!!!

Wait... er...

Somebody offer him your brains and see if he bites. I'll just stand back here, behind this barrier, looking for my rosary...

*Is not a zombie*

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                              That was based on the assumption of a mid-season break. As much as you hate SGA I do not see it going away, so you will have plenty of eps to complain about. Who knows maybe you will actually like some of them.

Actually dude, because there is no hiatus for the mid-season, a decision will be made sooner, imo. My opinion is they are setting SGA up for a 6th season likely to start in June or July.
                              Well it doesn't really bother me either way, except for whether we get the renewal or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78
                                People are really ticking me off with these ratings. They have no F'ing clue what they mean and how they work. All they see is a number and assume it is bad. I am so sick and tired of it. It is not just happening here, btw. Sorry I am in really bad mood right now.
                                No problem, like I've said though, you know what the ratings mean so does it really matter what they say if they're interpreting the number wrong? they don't work for SCI FI and are going to make F* all difference to whether SGA gets renewed of not so whatever... you can't educate those who aren't willing to listen as much as you might want people to understand the ratings and how they work.

Comment

Working...
                                X