This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Well it gave "The Kindred Part 2" a solid 1.3 live Rating. So maybe we can get that for GitM, remember the 5th episode for Season 4 pulled a 1.0!
    I hope it does have a good effect on the ratings but I still think it was a bad idea giving away a major plot point like that (both 'The Kindred' and 'Ghost in the machine' trailers).

Comment

I did the ultimate eyeroll. I already knew about it but the poor people who don't read spoilers
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I did the ultimate eyeroll. I already knew about it but the poor people who don't read spoilers
        Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        I hope it does have a good effect on the ratings but I still think it was a bad idea giving away a major plot point like that (both 'The Kindred' and 'Ghost in the machine' trailers).
        A real shocker would be if Torri Higginson shows up like in the last minute to say goodbye or something. Now that would be an amazing ending.
        sigpic

Comment

A real shocker would be if Torri Higginson shows up like in the last minute to say goodbye or something. Now that would be an amazing ending.
          Yup that would definitely be somewhere between amazing and shocking.

Comment

Yes you do. You have to like everything Stargate
            Er, Jelly? You typed in my quote...

So SCI FI strikes again with their wonderful promotion.

Spoiler:
            So do you guys think FRAN is really Weir?
            You think that...

Spoiler:
            the 'I'm Weir' part, if I remember correctly, was bad? How about the 'we're putting Atlantis back into the ocean' thing? I don't know if we knew from the spoilers, because I sure didn't - I don't think I read much of the spoilers for this ep, because it's Replicator related...

*Points to her tag above. I didn't know that part yet.*

Briangate

No, there wouldn't be a shock at all. They'd have shown it in the promo.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I think there is a chance. We have not heard a peep from Torri at all, so who knows. She has to feel that wanted to be able to return. Sometimes you gotta think of your fans. No offense to Torri, but I am a Weir fan not a Torri fan. I have no interest in her other works but I am sure she is just as great.

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
              Er, Jelly? You typed in my quote...

You think that...

Spoiler:
              the 'I'm Weir' part, if I remember correctly, was bad? How about the 'we're putting Atlantis back into the ocean' thing? I don't know if we knew from the spoilers, because I sure didn't - I don't think I read much of the spoilers for this ep, because it's Replicator related...

*Points to her tag above. I didn't know that part yet.*

No, there wouldn't be a shock at all. They'd have shown it in the promo.

LOL, yeah the promos have gotten that bad.
              sigpic

Comment

MGM always has the supperior promos
                Jelgate is right

Comment

MGM always has the supperior promos
                  Yeah I like the MGM promos.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I like the MGM promos.
                    They should just run those instead of making two from different companies.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

So SCI FI strikes again with their wonderful promotion.

Spoiler:
                      So do you guys think FRAN is really Weir?

Hey, Atleast it wasn't as bad as what Space did.

"This episode of Stargate Atlantis (First Strike) brought to you by Atlantis Season 4 on DVD. Join Amanda Tapping as she crosses over to lead Atlantis in it's greatest struggle yet! *Shows a montage of scenes from S4*"

"Returns to First Strike, and Weir"

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

I think this season became the whumper's heaven (Linzi, where are you? ). They should rename the show to ER:Atlantis.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post

Hey, At least it wasn't as bad as what Space did.

"This episode of Stargate Atlantis (First Strike) brought to you by Atlantis Season 4 on DVD. Join Amanda Tapping as she crosses over to lead Atlantis in it's greatest struggle yet! *Shows a montage of scenes from S4*"

"Returns to First Strike, and Weir"

Apparently SciFi doesn't do the worst promos on the planet. Now I just want to hear how bad Australia is. Where are you jonos?
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Apparently SciFi doesn't do the worst promos on the planet. Now I just want to hear how bad Australia is. Where are you jonos?
                            You called?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

How bad are the Stargate promos in Australia? We have SciFi giving away major plot points and Space (Canada) promoting AT in S4 DVD during the S3 finale.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

How bad are the Stargate promos in Australia? We have SciFi giving away major plot points and Space (Canada) promoting AT in S4 DVD during the S3 finale.
                                I don't really know because I don't watch it on TV, they're only up to season 2 of Atlantis, I just watch my DVDs. But from what I've seen they don't give away major plot points.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X