This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    Well guys my restraining power to replying to some posts is truly remarkable, I had the reply all set but just deleted it. It's truly not worth it. Take my advice, if you read something you think is over the top, just report it, and totally ignore it.
    Yeah I know what you mean... I replied to something about Keller once, my post got deleted aswell as theirs and I suppose I was lucky because my reply was vey close to walking the line *though I would say I had a real good point going with it*... Now I just ignore most stuff like that and only reply or debate when it looks safe from a flaming match

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    no it didn't. I asked yesterday but what the hell, I'll just ask again
    This may seem really dense but how do you post on his blog

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Did someone say bacon.
      Spoiler:

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      I would love that....

would certainly be strange though but still awesome
      Yup, I wonder if enough of us asked JM could it happen

Comment

I sometimes I get close. Other times I roll my eyes and walk away. I remember that Death of Stargate thread when I first joined.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          This may seem really dense but how do you post on his blog
          LOL simple: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...rise-party-me/
          scroll down, enter a name and email, write something, click submit

I sometimes I get close. Other times I roll my eyes and walk away. I remember that Death of Stargate thread when I first joined.
          you too huh?
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yeah I remember that thread...

LOL simple: http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...rise-party-me/
            scroll down, enter a name and email, write something, click submit
            Thanks *goes to write a masterpiece *

Comment

Yup, I wonder if enough of us asked JM could it happen
              We can hope....
              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                We can hope....
                I'll asked about that next time

I've put the questions on JM's blog, now we just have to sit back and wait... hope... and wait some more

Comment

By any measure 5 years is a respectible run for a scifi show, especially is this day and age. I expect there will much more to come beyond just 5 years to boot.

If any show/franchise could survive this wierd age of shifting from tv and cable broadcasts to internet downloads and first run internet streaming it will be this show and production team and franchise.

Comment

I'll asked about that next time

I've put the questions on JM's blog, now we just have to sit back and wait... hope... and wait some more
                    yeah I read your post, hopefully he'll answer dude what did you do to me? I think I checked my green about 50 times in the last 3 hours...
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

yeah I read your post, hopefully he'll answer dude what did you do to me? I think I checked my green about 50 times in the last 3 hours...
                      LMAO!
                      Is that pic of Carter that good?

Comment

So Season 5 is going to have a summer premiere, huh? Talk about comfirming then uncomfirming and making it unofficial, then official, then unofficial again.
                        sigpic

Comment

So Season 5 is going to have a summer premiere, huh? Talk about comfirming then uncomfirming and making it unofficial, then official, then unofficial again.
                          Good way to get the fans in a fenzy though ...since hints of a summer premiere started showing up I believed it was going to happen anyway

Comment

Good way to get the fans in a fenzy though ...since hints of a summer premiere started showing up I believed it was going to happen anyway
                            Yeah. Well I think it will be good for the show. I don't mind the middle of the season hiatus. With the holidays going on it will go by very fast. Plus we will have an extra 3 month to anticipate the 2nd half.

I am just hoping the numbers are good enough for a Season 6!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Well I think it will be good for the show. I don't mind the middle of the season hiatus. With the holidays going on it will go by very fast. Plus we will have an extra 3 month to anticipate the 2nd half.
                              Indeed, that is the only thing I have against a summer premiere but it doesn't matter too much... but the time S5's first half has aired I'll be in the mood again for a Farscape re-run or something

I am just hoping the numbers are good enough for a Season 6!
                              The stage looks set for it... The opening ep usually gets good live ratings and what real competition will there be when S5 airs?
                              If things play out the way they're looking to, S6 is already a done deal

Comment

if it was up to me...s7 would already be a done deal

Comment

Working...
                                X