This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Well Sheppard was the only one who is a pilot and he has experence.
    ...with Wraith darts
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

People were saying Sheppard should not have gone on the mission. That is BS, because they would of then been stuck there. They could not beam them out, and the Jumper was taken by Michael. So it's a good thing Sheppard came on the mission.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        I thought so. I figured Sheppard was needed to drive so he could give his clearance code.
        According to some spoilers I've read:

Spoiler:
        Teyla buts head with Woolsey early on about Kanaan. Apparently, Woolsey has sent him off to a refugee camp and has him in isolation due to his hybrid nature, and Teyla wants her son's family to be reunited, preferably on Atlantis.

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
        Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Yeah. I suppose McKay could have flown it but its best to go with Sheppard due to what happening outside the crusier
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

People were saying Sheppard should not have gone on the mission. That is BS, because they would of then been stuck there. They could not beam them out, and the Jumper was taken by Michael. So it's a good thing Sheppard came on the mission.
            Shep should have gone, most definitely! But I think Sam should've gone as well... one last Hurah for the longest running (and, in my humble opinion, greatest) character in Stargate history.

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post

Spoiler:
              Teyla buts head with Woolsey early on about Kanaan. Apparently, Woolsey has sent him off to a refugee camp and has him in isolation due to his hybrid nature, and Teyla wants her son's family to be reunited, preferably on Atlantis.
              Sounds interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

Rodney could've flown the dart but Shep's definitely the better pilot

Spoiler:
                yup that's what I meant

Shep should have gone, most definitely! But I think Sam should've gone as well... one last Hurah for the longest running (and, in my humble opinion, greatest) character in Stargate history.
                that would've been cool but a little OOC imo. she's base commander, that's her responsibility. let the team(s) deal with Michael and the Wraith
                sigpic

Comment

Sam in S&R was like Hammond (RIP) in Fallen. They were near the action but didn't get to fly a F-302 or storm a ship
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Sam in S&R was like Hammond (RIP) in Fallen. They were near the action but didn't get to fly a F-302 or storm a ship
                    yup oh check it out from Joe's blog
                    JoJoB writes: “What happened to Kanaan? Where did Michael go?”

Answer: Tune in to this week’s episode and find out.

Fran writes: “How does an enemy steal a Cloaked Jumper (Search and Rescue), you’d have to have the Gene to fly the thing don’t you?”

Answer: You most certainly would.
                    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...and-lazy-dogs/
                    sigpic

Comment

Shep should have gone, most definitely! But I think Sam should've gone as well... one last Hurah for the longest running (and, in my humble opinion, Hottest, greatest) character in Stargate history.
                      no arguments here

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                        no arguments here
                        Well... you all know my opinion of Sam, so I didn't think it needed to be restated

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                          no arguments here
                          sigpic

Comment

Well... you all know my opinion of Sam, so I didn't think it needed to be restated
                            things like that, you cant say enough

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Judging by the large four digit number to my above right, I am rather late to this thread, but my enthusiasm can no longer be contained. Mr. Woolsey is coming to town and sparks will fly. I am torn by an odd affection to this character and my dislike for the ioa ( they don't deserve capital letters).Until now the ioa, has mostly been just referenced (aside from a few episodes both SG1 and Atlantis in which we meet a few members) now we have someone tangible to vent our frustrations on. Needless to say, I enjoy characters that bring internal conflict to already tense situations ( i.e. Senator Kinnsey (?) ) With Atlantis possibly cut off from Earth ( I think they should be) and a new commander, this will be fun to watch !
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charon View Post
                                Judging by the large four digit number to my above right, I am rather late to this thread, but my enthusiasm can no longer be contained. ...
                                Better late then never, I always say

Welcome to the Pro thread, Charon... don't let the Foxz bite

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Working...
                                X