This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
    Did it show anything from Season 5, or only older clips?
    New Clips.
    sigpic

Comment

Lucky Brian. Hopefully they'll show it again soon. I guessing it was pretty fast, but what was the coolest shot?
      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        The device the Wraith rolled in and made a pretty light in the SGC is something the Goa'uld from Jonas' vision does too.
        Beach ball of doom

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        So did you guys like that little Atlantis Teaser right after BSG?
        Yup, Redhooks has uploaded it to his photobucket and posted it here:

Season 5 "Videos Trailers and Promos"

Yup, it was placed perfectly also. Right after the last scene of BSG, when the screen goes dark it says "THIS JULY" "THE GATE IS BACK". Pretty intense.
        Yeah that was a cool teaser trailer

BTW BSG was likely one of the best eps of the series tonight.
        Indeed, I really enjoyed it...
        Spoiler:
        They've found Earth

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
        Did it show anything from Season 5, or only older clips?
        It was a mix, some new scenes and some from S4... The audio/talking I would say is from S5.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
          Yup, Redhooks has uploaded it to his photobucket and posted it here:

Season 5 "Videos Trailers and Promos"

Yeah that was a cool teaser trailer
          Indeed..... is it July yet?

Indeed, I really enjoyed it...
          Spoiler:
          They've found Earth
          Spoiler:
          I doubt it is Earth though, they didn't show any Landmass from space. I reckon its a planet in a star system close to Earth...
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            Indeed..... is it July yet?
            If only it was

Spoiler:
            I doubt it is Earth though, they didn't show any Landmass from space. I reckon its a planet in a star system close to Earth...
            Spoiler:
            I wouldn't be surprised if you're right but the visible constellations from the planet they've found matched what they were looking for to find the location of Earth.

Comment

27 More days!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                it was Earth.
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

27 More days!!!!
                  Is that all?

*Starts planning the S5 premiere party*

Comment

Er...
                    Spoiler:

Who has found Earth? Nothing was said in the spoilers so far?

The promo I've seen is of poor quality and so is the speed of the compo I'm on...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                      Enterprise RULLLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
                      naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1.DS9
                      2.Voyager
                      3.Enterprise

So i couldn't get onto the forum through AOL.it keeps coming up a white page with writing on it that makes no sense whatsoever...I had to get into it through Mozilla...Does anyone know what could be wrong,it was working last night

Oh and WOOHOO......I saw a clip of the preview,i think most was from S4 but i noticed one scene looked like it was from S5!
                      sigpic

Comment

Er...
                        Spoiler:

Who has found Earth? Nothing was said in the spoilers so far?
                        Spoiler:
                        That's on Battlestar Galactica, in the last episode of the first half of season 4 they find Earth, or at least that is the impression given... it's even mentioned (in the ep) that the star constellations match the location for Earth.

The promo I've seen is of poor quality and so is the speed of the compo I'm on...
                        It was just a teaser anyway there was nothing major in there for S5 (or at least I didn't think so).

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          So i couldn't get onto the forum through AOL.it keeps coming up a white page with writing on it that makes no sense whatsoever...I had to get into it through Mozilla...Does anyone know what could be wrong,it was working last night
                          That's a script error, find your 'Cache' on AOL (it should be in your 'tools' option) and clear it that should fix the problem

Oh and WOOHOO......I saw a clip of the preview,i think most was from S4 but i noticed one scene looked like it was from S5!
                          Yup, there was a couple of clips from S5

Comment

That's a script error, find your 'Cache' on AOL (it should be in your 'tools' option) and clear it that should fix the problem

Yup, there was a couple of clips from S5
                            Thanks Fox...I found a thread in one of the sections and Greg had already explained what to do so i done it and it worked
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Fox...I found a thread in one of the sections and Greg had already explained what to do so i done it and it worked
                              Cool

Comment

I had it too, but it got fixed by refreshing.

Yup, someone's taken apart the clip, nothing major, though.

Spoiler:
                                That's on Battlestar Galactica, in the last episode of the first half of season 4 they find Earth, or at least that is the impression given... it's even mentioned (in the ep) that the star constellations match the location for Earth.

It was just a teaser anyway there was nothing major in there for S5 (or at least I didn't think so).
                                And this relates to this thread in what way?

Nope, I agree. Only the Ronon part in the infirmary, probably after Broken Ties?

But mine just went away... ^^

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X