This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like this review of S&R
    This season’s off to an excellent start! Granted, I liked last season’s opener, “Adrift”, a bit more, but really, it’d be next to impossible to top that episode as a season-starter; otherwise, this has been the best season premiere of the franchise! I’m glad our boys didn’t spend the whole episode under the ruins which they’d gotten trapped under at the end of last season — I’d been half afraid that they would. Instead, we got quite a thrilling sequence of events packed into forty-five minutes, without losing any of the great characterisation that I have come to expect from the series! In fact, I’d say the characterisation has been bumped up a notch in quality (and that’s saying a lot, because I thought this was one of the best shows for characterisation already)!

**snip**
    http://www.pinkraygun.com/2008/07/15...ch-and-rescue/
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I am totally neutral when it comes to Lorne although I did like his performace in Kindred Pt 1. Its just fun teasing Big Bird
      You like teasing big bird.....Better watch she doesn't peck you!

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      I thought S & R was way better than adrift....Adrift was kinda boring for me!
      sigpic

Comment

I am totally neutral when it comes to Lorne although I did like his performace in Kindred Pt 1. Its just fun teasing Big Bird
        riiight

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        LOL

I thought S & R was way better than adrift....Adrift was kinda boring for me!
        Adrift was an ok season premiere imo but there was just so much more going on in S&R: Michael, Teyla, Sam the team, the baby, the Daedalus etc
        sigpic

Comment

Nah, their was more danger in Adrift
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Nah, their was more danger in Adrift
            of course, I mean the whole city was...adrift but I'm not just talking about danger. what about action, character moments etc
            sigpic

Comment

Their was just as much action the and whole Weir thing just screams character moments
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Their was just as much action the and whole Weir thing just screams character moments
                like I said it was a solid season premiere
                sigpic

Comment

I did not expect much from S&R, I think the real dramatic action packed eps will come later in the season. They need to add more attention to the middle of the road eps. I am sure they are trying to avoid a Quarantine/Harmony/Outcast kinda line-up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    I did not expect much from S&R, I think the real dramatic action packed eps will come later in the season. They need to add more attention to the middle of the road eps. I am sure they are trying to avoid a Quarantine/Harmony/Outcast kinda line-up.
                    yup that's very likely. dude I just read about the 1.4, how awesome is this!
                    sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo, just got back from the Bon Jovi concert in NYC. Now I look at my calendar and new SGA is on in a few days, how sweet is that?
                      Cool.

You couldn't pay me to go to NYC. Chicago was bad enough.

Only a few days

*grabs Stargate notepad*

I have my last sentence.

"The only downside to The Seed is that Lorne is still alive
                      *Thinks jelgate has developed a dislike for Lorne*

Poll on SCI FI.com...

A+ [ 29 ] [30.53%]
                      A [ 27 ] [28.42%]
                      B+ [ 16 ] [16.84%]
                      B [ 9 ] [9.47%]
                      B- [ 3 ] [3.16%]
                      C+ [ 5 ] [5.26%]
                      C [ 1 ] [1.05%]
                      D+ [ 2 ] [2.11%]
                      D [ 0 ] [0.00%]
                      F [ 3 ] [3.16%]
                      This poll, is it "how would you rate 'S&R'? cool results anyway.

HEY.......Jemimah......
                      LOL

Comment

LOL

I hope so, that was the lowest point of S4 IMO.

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        yup that's very likely. dude I just read about the 1.4, how awesome is this!
                        Very, I predicted a 1.4/5. *Is happy with the results*

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                          Cool.

*Thinks jelgate has developed a dislike for Lorne*

This poll, is it "how would you rate 'S&R'? cool results anyway.

LOL
                          sorry,i didn't quite catch that...Did you say jelgate has developed a crush on Lorne!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL

I hope so, that was the lowest point of S4 IMO.

The lowest point was travellers still trying to erase that ep from my memory.............Actually the lowest point for Stargate was travellers!
                            sigpic

Comment

me too

sorry,i didn't quite catch that...Did you say jelgate has developed a crush on Lorne!
                              really? hm interesting...
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe he has developed a crush for you and that's why he's lashing out at Lorne.

The lowest point was travellers still trying to erase that ep from my memory.............Actually the lowest point for Stargate was travellers!
                                'One False Step'.

Comment

Working...
                                X