This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I understand they had to replace her but the way they done it,right in the gateroom is what i have a problem with!
    Sam is no doubt annoyed with Woolsey over that, I have a feeling there could be a follow up to it.

Comment

I understand they had to replace her but the way they done it,right in the gateroom is what i have a problem with!
      It was definitely a low blow to do that with no warning but I hate to think how cruely it would have been done by someone other that Woolsey. To me it was obvious he didn't want to do that. He is being put in a situation he is unprepared not to mention unqualified for, and he respects Sam. I think he did it that way in order to soften the blow becuase the rest of the IOA would not have been so kind.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
        Sam is no doubt annoyed with Woolsey over that, I have a feeling there could be a follow up to it.
        I truly hope so, because it seemed that Carter was ready to punch Woolsey in the face, lol.
        sigpic

Comment

I have no doubt but I have a feeling tha tshe knows it wasn't him that was pushing for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            It was definitely a low blow to do that with no warning but I hate to think how cruely it would have been done by someone other that Woolsey. To me it was obvious he didn't want to do that. He is being put in a situation he is unprepared not to mention unqualified for, and he respects Sam. I think he did it that way in order to soften the blow becuase the rest of the IOA would not have been so kind.
            True......Woolsey is the nicest IOA guy i've seen......I think he tries to do the right thing in his own little way!
            sigpic

Comment

True......Woolsey is the nicest IOA guy i've seen......I think he tries to do the right thing in his own little way!
              Agreed. While he is a political puppet and always looks to the safest route he has great respect for Sam which was evident in "The Scourge" and "The Seer." If anyone tried to support Sam as leader it woud have been him I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                Joe could of also said that to throw people off before the Cameo happened.
                true

I think the chances have gone up for Ford's story to be resolved but it all depends on S6, RSF availability and TPTB's willingness to give some closure to the character... I hope fan response to Ford's appearance in 'S&R' gets TPTB to consider it because that would be a good thing to conclude IMO.
                it's possible

I thought JM said there was no plans to revisit Ford's story 'in S5'?
                yup
                My question is about Lt. Ford from the beginning of the series. I enjoyed his character and was wondering if they will ever do a show where he is located and maybe healed, or should we assume he is gone for good? — rlsbridges

Mallozzi: We have no plans to revisit the Ford storyline this season. For the time being, consider him "MIA." But the Pegasus Galaxy is a big place....
                http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...view/800042483

why?

true however it wasn't Woolsey's decision and I'm not sure if he's happy about his new job. maybe it'll be mentioned in the 100th

I have no doubt but I have a feeling tha tshe knows it wasn't him that was pushing for this.
                yeah I think so too
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  why?

I just thought they would have done it in the privacy of a room instead of in front of the other soldiers in the gateroom!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    I truly hope so, because it seemed that Carter was ready to punch Woolsey in the face, lol.
                    Yeah she did look ticked off.

Still there is room for some conflict between them.

Agreed. While he is a political puppet and always looks to the safest route he has great respect for Sam which was evident in "The Scourge" and "The Seer." If anyone tried to support Sam as leader it woud have been him I think.
                    Indeed, maybe Carter will feel betrayed, the plot thickens.

*Cue dramatic music*

Comment

I just thought they would have done it in the privacy of a room instead of in front of the other soldiers in the gateroom!
                      in front of two soldiers who probably don't even care. so what? sorry I know what you mean and apparently several people seem to agree but I still don't see the problem
                      sigpic

Comment

in front of two soldiers who probably don't even care. so what? sorry I know what you mean and apparently several people seem to agree but I still don't see the problem
                        I don't want Sam to go
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't want Sam to go
                          same here but Jack should be happy
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah she did look ticked off.

Still there is room for some conflict between them.
                            Indeed. The possible conflict is one reason I have supported Woolsey from the start. There is so much potential for conflict with every single expedition member.

Indeed, maybe Carter will feel betrayed, the plot thickens.

*Cue dramatic music*
                            I have to admit that didnt't occur to me.

Comment

I don't want Sam to go
                              Neither did I though I always have supported her (Amanda) reason for leaving. Woolsey being leader has tonsof potnetial for drama.

Comment

same here but Jack should be happy
                                Yes he should

Neither did I though I always have supported her (Amanda) reason for leaving. Woolsey being leader has tonsof potnetial for drama.
                                Especially with
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla
                                from what i heard!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X