This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Nope,i asked questions qiute a number of times but he never answered any Teyla questions...I've stopped going to JM's blog now...cazz said she's keep me updated if there's any Teyla news i should know about I just go into Rachel's site now but she's very busy now with the show and motherhood so she can't update her site as often as she'd like...It's just so sweet of her to tell us what's going at all with her heavy schedule...She is the sweetest person

Spoiler:

Yeah they probably do,we could use some more Ronon in scenes...oh and my baby could be in loads more scenes too.....Major HOTTIE

hehe um whoops....i didn't see the this thread might contain spoilers heh what can i say i'm not very observant!
    now you know

Well i guess i didn't think she'd go for someone like him,he's kinda shilpit.....I thought she'd go for someone that's a little more muscular,maybe a little taller....
    someone like...Ronon?

oh wait maybe that's me that likes that

Well my fave eps of S4 are Missing for obvious reason's, SOW, BAMSR, Doppelganger,that's all i can think of at the moment!
    what about TR, The Seer, Midway, The Kindred, TLM... what? yes I really enjoyed s4

You guys are really nice
    you too
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post

Spoiler:

now you know

someone like...Ronon?

what about TR, The Seer, Midway, The Kindred, TLM... what? yes I really enjoyed s4

you too
      I can't be bothered quoting individually because well i'm lazy tonight

soooo that's why he didn't answer q's......tut sleepy head

whaaaaaaaaat,Major Lorne is a hottie

Ronon huh....yeah yeah very funny....oh you are a tease

Oh yeah i liked Midway and The Kindred 1,not so much Kindred 2....I thought TR could have been better,The Seer was ok....I liked some of TLM,the bit when Carter perished was so sad,that was my favourite part

I kinda forgot some of the names,that's why i didn't have some down...remember the memory thing i told you about
      sigpic

Comment

I can't be bothered quoting individually because well i'm lazy tonight

soooo that's why he didn't answer q's......tut sleepy head
        Spoiler:

whaaaaaaaaat,Major Lorne is a hottie
        if you say so

Ronon huh....yeah yeah very funny....oh you are a tease
        what?

Oh yeah i liked Midway and The Kindred 1,not so much Kindred 2....I thought TR could have been better,The Seer was ok....I liked some of TLM,the bit when Carter perished was so sad,that was my favourite part

Spoiler:

amazing scene though

I kinda forgot some of the names,that's why i didn't have some down...remember the memory thing i told you about
        this might help
        Atlantis Season Four
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          He's kinda cute when he's sleeping...... i did not just say that

if you say so
          why yes,yes i do......And he'll be in even more eps in S5...this makes me one very happy Scot

Spoiler:

amazing scene though
          Oh i was almost crying in this scene.....and i never cry....but this scene was so sad...i'm like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please don't do it.....you can't die

this might help
          Atlantis Season Four

Or maybe you should just tattoo it across my forehead,then i'll remember them always

If i mind right there's only two eps i would never watch again and that is Travellers and harmony...Well i would watch the end part of harmony,you know the bit with the picture...That was just too funny!
          sigpic

Comment

He's kinda cute when he's sleeping...... i did not just say that

why yes,yes i do......And he'll be in even more eps in S5...this makes me one very happy Scot
            yeah we need more Lorne

Oh i was almost crying in this scene.....and i never cry....but this scene was so sad...i'm like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please don't do it.....you can't die
            I know I couldn't believe it either at first I thought...
            Spoiler:

and then...
            Spoiler:

Or maybe you should just tattoo it across my forehead,then i'll remember them always
            are you sure? you might need a mirror

If i mind right there's only two eps i would never watch again and that is Travellers and harmony...
            yup I agree those were definitely the weakest eps of s4

Well i would watch the end part of harmony,you know the bit with the picture...That was just too funny!

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Now, what have I said about giving me headaches with your posts.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                sigpic

Comment

I know I couldn't believe it either at first I thought...
                  Spoiler:

and then...
                  Spoiler:
                  mmmmm RDA *drools* that second pic is too funny!

are you sure? you might need a mirror
                  oh yeah,well make sure you tattoo it the right way or i'll be reading it back to front in the mirror

Spoiler:
                  That was so funny...and McKay just standing there clapping and Sheps like huh

hmmmmm,wasn't me *innocent smile*
                  sigpic

Comment

mmmmm RDA *drools*

that second pic is too funny!
                    I know thanks

oh yeah,well make sure you tattoo it the right way or i'll be reading it back to front in the mirror
                    that's what I meant

That was so funny...and McKay just standing there clapping and Sheps like huh
                    for once Rodney's the hero

hmmmmm,wasn't me *innocent smile*
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope,i asked questions qiute a number of times but he never answered any Teyla questions...I've stopped going to JM's blog now...cazz said she's keep me updated if there's any Teyla news i should know about I just go into Rachel's site now but she's very busy now with the show and motherhood so she can't update her site as often as she'd like...It's just so sweet of her to tell us what's going at all with her heavy schedule...She is the sweetest person
                      Agreed Rachel is indeed a sweet person.

Yeah they probably do,we could use some more Ronon in scenes...oh and my baby could be in loads more scenes too.....Major HOTTIE
                      Hmm this one perhaps?
                      Spoiler:

hehe um whoops....i didn't see the this thread might contain spoilers heh what can i say i'm not very observant!
                      Happens all the time.

Well i guess i didn't think she'd go for someone like him,he's kinda shilpit.....I thought she'd go for someone that's a little more muscular,maybe a little taller....oh wait maybe that's me that likes that

Yeah maybe's it's just concern over nothing...Man i hate hiatus....why can't they just keep making eps....why needs holidays anyway
                      I don't think you have much to worry about as per the hiatus I also agree.

uh hehe,i'm not the brighest bulb in the box
                      Now now no insulting yourself.

I think maybe with the whole bambino thing i was a littel worried that she wouldn't go out with the team so much so she could look after the littel guy!
                      I was too briefly. I didn't think they would keep her off the team. Let Radik babysit.

I quite liked Ford but i didn't think he really gelled well with the others,i didn't think he quite had the chemistry with the others that the others had with each other....oh i hope that made sense
                      Yeah it did to me. That's actually how I felt.

My Carson,my poor poor Carson,my fellow Scot....I wasn't happy they killed him off either but i thought the way they done it was so good and deserving of the man,dying saving someone else's life....The ep was so poignant and i wasn't so sure if it was a good idea bringing him back after that.....I was scared it would take away from the ep Sunday and how he died!
                      Agreed. Sunday was done just as good if not better than Heroes and both succeeded in having the two doctors go out heroes.

I think if they just gave us some background first or even some flashbacks and let us at least meet Kannan i wouldn't have had such a problem with it but the way they done it was like he appeared outta nowhere,i think that's what most folks problem with it was....
                      I think the way they did it was best IMO. Showing Kannan before hand would have changed the whole mood of Kindred IMO. I loved the way it was handled.

I didn't think i was gonna like Outcast but i was pleasantly surprised
                      Same here. I was a bit meh of Outcast before I saw it and loved it.
                      But two eps i won't even set eyes on again is Travellers and Harmony...Well i don't like kids,that's probably why i couldn't stand Harmony,i just wanted Rodney to whack that kid..or gag her,i wasn't fussed which he chose
                      I liked those eps but I think I like Harmony more. I saw it for what it was a light hearted ep though I understand the desire to shoot Harmony. Loved Mckay the Hero pat the most.

Well my fave eps of S4 are Missing for obvious reason's, SOW, BAMSR, Doppelganger,that's all i can think of at the moment!
                      I really loved those as well but Kindred I and II and The Last Man are also very high on my list.

You guys are really nice
                      Thanks and so are you.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Everyone slips up on the spoiler thing once in a while

Yeah maybe's it's just concern over nothing...Man i hate hiatus....why can't they just keep making eps....why needs holidays anyway
                        It's funny how hiatus always seems to drag... 1 day closer to S5 anyway

uh hehe,i'm not the brighest bulb in the box

You guys are really nice
                        Thanks ...It's great to have another positive person in the thread

LOL...

...So where is everyone tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                          ...So where is everyone tonight?
                          I'm here
                          Last edited by Jumper_One; 25 April 2008, 06:02 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm here
                            Cool ...I see JM hasn't done the mailbag again, but it looks like 'Whispers' is wrapped

(From JM's Blog)
                            I’m sure fans will be both delighted with and terrified by the final product.
                            If the ep is anything like it sounds then I have no doubt

Comment

drinking a lot what's up?
                              Drinking huh?

Comment

Cool ...I see JM hasn't done the mailbag again, but it looks like 'Whispers' is wrapped
                                yeah I think Joe needs some sleep
                                Spoiler:

unfortunately Lulu's preventing this from happening

If the ep is anything like it sounds then I have no doubt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X